SIGNED - WR Tyjon Lindsey

HuskerBoard Predictor  

146 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Can we not compare Martell to Manziel? He's a senior in HS. Just stop.

I didn't say anything about the way he plays. Just stop.

My comparison was his general attitude and demeanor.

Yeahhh... no.

Until he is known to use drugs, party or do anything else illegal, then we can compare his demeanor and attitude to Manziels. Until then, he's just another good high school recruit excited about where he's going to school. So please, stop.

• Fire 1

Yeahhh... no.

Until he is known to use drugs, party or do anything else illegal, then we can compare his demeanor and attitude to Manziels. Until then, he's just another good high school recruit excited about where he's going to school. So please, stop.

Did you miss where he tweeted about how horrible Texas A&M's starting QB was and how he would easily start WHILE he was committed to A&M? And then the starting QB had a nice laugh publicly after he decommitted?

• Fire 1

Yeahhh... no.

Did you miss where he tweeted about how horrible Texas A&M's starting QB was and how he would easily start WHILE he was committed to A&M? And then the starting QB had a nice laugh publicly after he decommitted?

You are right, that kid is just like Manziel. :facepalm:

• Fire 1
  • 4 months later...

Clouse is saying that tOSU might not be taking Lindsey and that could potentially open things up again.

Take with a massive grain of salt because it's Nate Clouse.

What would their reasoning be? I don't know who yhey already have I guess, assuming they think they have better options filling the spots?

Clouse is saying that tOSU might not be taking Lindsey and that could potentially open things up again.

Take with a massive grain of salt because it's Nate Clouse.

What would their reasoning be? I don't know who yhey already have I guess, assuming they think they have better options filling the spots?

Schaefer is also talking about this. We haven't stopped recruiting him and tOSU is already at 90 Scholarships. Urbz might be processing him.