SIGNED - LB Andrew Ward

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

52 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Wouldn't be disappointed getting his commitment but I'd rather hold out for some bigger fish first

What bigger LBs are on our board? And has anyone seen his highlights?

Specifically Johnson. Ward is pretty light. I'd tell him he needs to gain some weight first and then we'll see. In order to get to that next level we need guys to come in ready to play.

Wouldn't be disappointed getting his commitment but I'd rather hold out for some bigger fish first

Specifically Johnson. Ward is pretty light. I'd tell him he needs to gain some weight first and then we'll see. In order to get to that next level we need guys to come in ready to play.

That's silly. Recruit the build, the skills, the speed and then get them to campus and work on weights, nutrition etc.

• Fire 2

That's silly. Recruit the build, the skills, the speed and then get them to campus and work on weights, nutrition etc.

Rahyme already has that + played better competition, etc. I still think the kid is the backup plan.

Bring him in, RS him and put the 15+lbs of muscle you want him to have. We have signed some pretty damn good LBs and he doesnt need to be a true Fr starter

Mr. All Pro Lavonte David would agree.

David was listed as 6'1 190 lbs his SR year in HS. Was then listed as 220 lbs when he got here his JR in college

Ward is 6'1 200 at the moment