Hillary and the classified emails

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/fbi-nondisclosure-hillary-clinton-email-scandal/2016/07/13/id/738441/

Interesting side note.

The Post additionally reports some FBI agents are disappointed that Director James Comey decided against recommending that charges be brought against Clinton for her mishandling of classified information.

"FBI agents believe there was an inside deal put in place after the [Attorney General] Loretta Lynch/Bill Clinton tarmac meeting" just hours before the release of a House report on the Benghazi, Libya terror attack in 2012, one unnamed source tells the Post.

I'm floored that not literally everyone in a bureaucracy feels the same way.

It's equally stunning that the left-leaning bastion known as Newsmax would be having a cow about it.

Naturally, given that Newsmax is such a venerable news source, I assume also that The Post they're referencing is the well-esteemed Washington Post and not Rupert Murdoch's tabloid.

Did I get all that right? I just want to make sure this is really an interesting lead, and not another rabbit hole to chase down. I can go to any number of sensationalism-peddlers for the latter.

• Fire 1
  • 3 months later...

I found these e-mails to be pretty telling.

To: H
Sent: Sat Aug 2813:05:25 2010

You have some classified papers, including middle east stuff being dropped off at house in afternoon

To: H
Sent: 8/26/2010 1:50:24 PM +00:00

Some secure documents being delivered to house this am.

• 4 months later...

Does anybody in government read the rules before the step into their positions?

Awww, it's cute that you think rules apply to people in the government.

:P

The current regime is simply taking the DGAF attitude that's been prevalent in many aspects of our government for the last 16 or so years, and allowing it to become more unabashed and unchecked.

Does anybody in government read the rules before the step into their positions?

Awww, it's cute that you think rules apply to people in the government.

:P

The current regime is simply taking the DGAF attitude that's been prevalent in many aspects of our government for the last 16 or so years, and allowing it to become more unabashed and unchecked.

I don't disagree, but isn't that one of the main issues Trump ran on?

The biggest problem we face as a nation is that people legitimately think what's happening in Washington is normal.

• Fire 3

The biggest problem we face as a nation is that people legitimately think what's happening in Washington is normal.

You don't throw a frog into boiling water, you put it in and slowly raise the temperature.