DB Houston Griffith [Notre Dame - Signed LOI]

HuskerBoard Predictor  

69 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Griffith commit?

• Nebraska
    • Michigan State
    • Notre Dame
    • Illinois
    • Michigan
    • Ohio State
    • Florida State

This poll is closed to new votes

I am surprised this kid does not have more offers yet. It appears that Nebraska and Michigan State are his best offers so far.

What? He has offers from FSU, Notre Dame, tOSU, Tennessee, Alabama, Georgia, Penn St, Oregon, UCLA, USC, Virginia Tech, Florida, Oklahoma, Wisconsin, Texas and Michigan. Along with a bunch of other schools that are not as prestigious as these programs but still good offers.

I am surprised this kid does not have more offers yet. It appears that Nebraska and Michigan State are his best offers so far.

What? He has offers from FSU, Notre Dame, tOSU, Tennessee, Alabama, Georgia, Penn St, Oregon, UCLA, USC, Virginia Tech, Florida, Oklahoma, Wisconsin, Texas and Michigan. Along with a bunch of other schools that are not as prestigious as these programs but still good offers.

Yeah I think the thread needs updated. That is where I was confused. I had read somewhere else that he was getting a lot of attention, but his profile template just has a handful of schools listed.

This is an old Nexus thing but he always used to leave the offers in place for what he had at the time Nebraska offered him. I think the thinking is you can see how early we got in on someone while being able to check 247 or Rivals to see his current offers.

I realize that can be a little confusing as it doesn't come up all that often but I don't think I'm really all that interested in trying to keep everyone updated so it will probably stay that way unless someone else wants to handle that part of it.

• Fire 1

This is an old Nexus thing but he always used to leave the offers in place for what he had at the time Nebraska offered him. I think the thinking is you can see how early we got in on someone while being able to check 247 or Rivals to see his current offers.

I realize that can be a little confusing as it doesn't come up all that often but I don't think I'm really all that interested in trying to keep everyone updated so it will probably stay that way unless someone else wants to handle that part of it.

I like that reasoning. It's easy to click the site to see his invites. I like seeing how early we got in

I like that more almost. Also just seems like a lot of work also. Usually if they tweet they get an offer that is posted on their recruiting page anyways.

Some of them are, at least the bigger ones.

I mainly post the new offers if it a guy who seems to be at least a bit interested in us and if it might be considered a "big" offer or someone who would probably be a competitor.

So basically I'm saying it's completely arbitrary. :P

• Fire 1

Did we ever find out what happened to Nexus? If he was at least alive?

• Mavric changed the title to DB Houston Griffith [Notre Dame - Signed LOI]