I just got this from Amazon yesterday and I'm starting to really play through today. Did anybody else get this? I'm playing it on xbone.

If anybody wants to team up and play together my gamer tag is ChawkTrick.

Just did that and started playing yesterday. Great so far, and the map is very large--a lot of territory to explore and stuff to find.

I find it somewhat lacking. The missions are fun, but the side missions and encounters are mostly repetitive and dull. The graphics are nice and the map itself is really impressive, but to me a lot of the space seems wasted and you end up spending too much time running through empty streets. The skills don't seem varied enough to create a large build difference. I'd imagine most people run around with medical or tech skills and the security skills go mostly unused.

I find it somewhat lacking. The missions are fun, but the side missions and encounters are mostly repetitive and dull. The graphics are nice and the map itself is really impressive, but to me a lot of the space seems wasted and you end up spending too much time running through empty streets. The skills don't seem varied enough to create a large build difference. I'd imagine most people run around with medical or tech skills and the security skills go mostly unused.

I'm really enjoying the co-op aspect of it. 3-4 man fireteams on hard mode is an absolute blast. It looks like they have the end game and extra content planned out fairly well too, unlike some similar titles did at launch *cough* Destiny *cough*.

Also, If you aren't using security skills, you're doing it wrong. The poopsockers who hit lvl 50 in the DZ are stacking security skills to wreck faces.

Check out the Division subreddit for examples.

• Fire 1

This is one criticism I've seen already, and one I share, to a degree. Most of the encounters and side missions are the same handful of objectives just rewashed for different parts of the map. And the combat situations are virtually all the same, too, with no real variance outside of having to take down the various type of elite opponents. I'm enjoying it all right now because it's new, but I imagine once I hit say 30-40 hours, I may be a bit tired of it.

Another thing I don't like is the enemy AI - they spend far too much time charging at you (even if they have guns). What kind of human enemy wants to run in the open and get shot at? The melee guys I understand, but I hate getting bum-rushed by some ass hat with an Uzi.

I highly recommend playing with friends if you're not, though, as playing by yourself really isn't that much fun. The missions, in particular, are best done with a friend. One of the reasons I'm enjoying it so much right now is because I have someone to play with.

Looks like they're fixing the Dark Zone issues. That and nerfing some of the players that farmed all the gold weapons via game exploits.

I'm still leveling so I haven't been able to experience any of that myself, yet. I've been reading a little bit about it on Reddit and some of the concerns though.

It reminds me a lot of Diablo 3 when that first came out. Constant grinding, really challenging loot tables and a unlucky crafting system.

Looks like they're fixing the Dark Zone issues. That and nerfing some of the players that farmed all the gold weapons via game exploits.

I'm still leveling so I haven't been able to experience any of that myself, yet. I've been reading a little bit about it on Reddit and some of the concerns though.

It reminds me a lot of Diablo 3 when that first came out. Constant grinding, really challenging loot tables and a unlucky crafting system.

A lot of reviews made mention of Diablo 3 specifically, so what you said makes sense. And they have level-specific Dark Zone areas I thought?

A lot of reviews made mention of Diablo 3 specifically, so what you said makes sense. And they have level-specific Dark Zone areas I thought?

I think you're right. I noticed on my maps of the area that that there is a "DZ 01-DZ 02" area and some area that have "DZ 08" listed, so I assume you start working your way through the various DZ's. I also have read people putting together guides specifically for DZ areas.

I just hit 25 today so I'm getting closer to heading towards the DZ. Only a handful of main missions left to go I think.

I think you're right. I noticed on my maps of the area that that there is a "DZ 01-DZ 02" area and some area that have "DZ 08" listed, so I assume you start working your way through the various DZ's. I also have read people putting together guides specifically for DZ areas.

I just hit 25 today so I'm getting closer to heading towards the DZ. Only a handful of main missions left to go I think.

If you are one of the people who really cares about getting trophies for a game, this is a game that is possibly the easiest to platinum.