Fighting Erstads vs. Wichita State

What an absolute joke of a performance today. Never seen so many walks by a Division 1 pitching staff. It's literally like they aren't even trying to hit the zone. Unreal collapse after Burkamper started off so hot.

I wouldnt qualify it a hot start he had 5 walks himself, but we had our chances as well. And if you can't throw a strike you ain't getting the close ones.

What an absolute joke of a performance today. Never seen so many walks by a Division 1 pitching staff. It's literally like they aren't even trying to hit the zone. Unreal collapse after Burkamper started off so hot.

I wouldnt qualify it a hot start he had 5 walks himself, but we had our chances as well. And if you can't throw a strike you ain't getting the close ones.

I know but he also retired 8 batters in a row and had like 5 or 6 K's. After he walked 3 in a row the entire pitching staff decided it was a good idea to continue the trend. Also doenst help when we still can't score more than 1 run with a Bases Loaded No Out situation. Just a bad day all around against a bad team. Disappointing.