DT Tyler Shelvin [LSU - Signed LOI]

What if I showed up in front of his house with a sign that said "Nebraska Spring Game and Travel Package - $10" and then brought him up here on my own? I mean, he paid for it. I'm just a terrible businessman.

This is a major NCAA violation which would have the Husker program in deep trouble! Fans can't get into recruiting and certainly spending any money or giving any benefits, help, fictional jobs, etc,

What if I showed up in front of his house with a sign that said "Nebraska Spring Game and Travel Package - $10" and then brought him up here on my own? I mean, he paid for it. I'm just a terrible businessman.

This is a major NCAA violation which would have the Husker program in deep trouble! Fans can't get into recruiting and certainly spending any money or giving any benefits, help, fictional jobs, etc,

:facepalm:

He's not a fan hes trying to sell trips to lincoln he hates Nebraska football and loves Alabama.

• 2 weeks later...

• 1 month later...