SIGNED - FB Ben Miles

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

75 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Picked up a crystal ball today from a LSU insider.

i assume you mean a CB for NU

yep

Ohhhh that can only mean Les Miles is out at LSU!!!!! Right?

And he's talking over for Riley in 2017!

No... Someone already said he is our new ST Coordinator. Takes over for Riley in 2024 after 3 straight Natty's.

Not everyone wants to play for their dad, necessarily. Kind of a savvy offer on Riley's part here. I think he kind of fell in love with the fullback position with Jano.

Would love to get him.

Take your reasonable nature out of here, that isn't how this board works. We need more unsubstantiated rumors in here!

• Fire 2

Certainly a player we want. Hope he would get utilized to his full potential. With all the new pass emphasis it genuinely makes me wonder.

I would think that if they offer a scholarship to a FB, it means they plan to utilize him. Otherwise they would just continue the tradition of using walk on local players.

Based on some of the quotes from Riley this spring, it seems that Jano's success at FB last season, has drawn their attention to the value the FB and H-back positions could have in this offense. There were also reports from spring regarding installation of specific packages incorportating the H-back, reinforcing this notion. With that said, it only makes sense that this staff is looking to get a commitment from the #1 FB in the country.