SIGNED - OT Brenden Jaimes

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

33 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

It's awesome he's on board with that. From what I've been told it's rare for an O-lineman to come right out of high school and start in college due to the strength and mass some of them need to build up to be able to deal with D1 college ball. Is this true?

In most cases. Schemes and technique are more the deciding factors vs strength and size. There are those few that handle it though. Tyler Moore did just a few years ago

And of coarse he should redshirt. I mean if he isn't starting he won't play as we've seen

• Fire 1

Im more worried about #1,playing the best guys AND #2, having some quality backups ready to play. Get to teaching and coaching!! If i only had 1 plan for my business at all times and it failed i would be broke. Hes getting paid very well to have more than just 5 guys that can play well. Hell, last year we were lucky to have one most of the time.

Im more worried about #1,playing the best guys AND #2, having some quality backups ready to play. Get to teaching and coaching!! If i only had 1 plan for my business at all times and it failed i would be broke. Hes getting paid very well to have more than just 5 guys that can play well. Hell, last year we were lucky to have one most of the time.

and that's on a second year lineman coach???

Yes. That's what he is getting paid for.

So you are a chef at a restaurant. You are a very good italian chef. However you have to use all the ingredients that were left by the former chef. He just happened to cook mexican cuisine. Your food taste like crap. Where is the problem?

• Fire 5

So you are a chef at a restaurant. You are a very good italian chef. However you have to use all the ingredients that were left by the former chef. He just happened to cook mexican cuisine. Your food taste like crap. Where is the problem?

Lol, bad ingredients. Other than one spice (Gates) that was versatile enough to be in both style of foods.

Lol, bad ingredients. Other than one spice (Gates) that was versatile enough to be in both style of foods.

I dont see how everyone doesnt understand this

• Fire 1