SIGNED - OT Brenden Jaimes

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

33 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Im more worried about #1,playing the best guys AND #2, having some quality backups ready to play. Get to teaching and coaching!! If i only had 1 plan for my business at all times and it failed i would be broke. Hes getting paid very well to have more than just 5 guys that can play well. Hell, last year we were lucky to have one most of the time.

and that's on a second year lineman coach???

Yes. That's what he is getting paid for.
So you are a chef at a restaurant. You are a very good italian chef. However you have to use all the ingredients that were left by the former chef. He just happened to cook mexican cuisine. Your food taste like crap. Where is the problem?
Lol, bad ingredients. Other than one spice (Gates) that was versatile enough to be in both style of foods.
I dont see how everyone doesnt understand this
Because it's a flat out bull crap excuse. Plain and simple.
Thats why tommy did so well in the new scheme right?

We're not talking about QB play. But I digress, a garbage scheme is a garbage scheme. This offense will set the program back years, if not decades. See 2004-2007.

Im more worried about #1,playing the best guys AND #2, having some quality backups ready to play. Get to teaching and coaching!! If i only had 1 plan for my business at all times and it failed i would be broke. Hes getting paid very well to have more than just 5 guys that can play well. Hell, last year we were lucky to have one most of the time.

So you are a chef at a restaurant. You are a very good italian chef. However you have to use all the ingredients that were left by the former chef. He just happened to cook mexican cuisine. Your food taste like crap. Where is the problem?
Lol, bad ingredients. Other than one spice (Gates) that was versatile enough to be in both style of foods.

We're not talking about QB play. But I digress, a garbage scheme is a garbage scheme. This offense will set the program back years, if not decades. See 2004-2007.

"This forward pass garbage will never last." --Grandpa Cornstar 1906

• Fire 4

"This forward pass garbage will never last." --Grandpa Cornstar 1906
We should run 99% of our plays out of the Maryland I imo. Thats only way we can return to greatness.

• 2 months later...