OT Hayden Howerton [SMU - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

13 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Player: Hayden Howerton
Hometown: Katy, Texas
School: Katy
Position: Offensive Tackle
Height: 6-4
Weight: 255
40 time:
Offers: Army, Bowling Green, Bucknell, California, Colorado State, Columbia, Fresno State, Hawai'i, Houston, Kansas, Louisiana-Lafayette, McNeese State, Nebraska, New Mexico, Rice, Sam Houston State, Texas State, Texas-San Antonio, UNLV, Wake Forest, Yale
Visits:

Twitter

247 Composite:

Rivals:
247: #89 OT; :star :star :star
Scout:
ESPN:

Hudl

• Fire 1

• 2 weeks later...

• 1 month later...

Hayden is a good one. Huskers never had a chance. Still here guys. You are not going to get much from the nations top ranked football program.

Just waiting to see how long you will put up with Mike Riley.

No offense but I'd honestly been disappointed if we would have considered accepting a commitment from him this early. Already landed two much better OT prospects.

On a side note, I get the feeling you think we want Adam Taylor to fail when its nothing but the opposite. We'd love to see him live up to the potential, but until that time we continue to be realistic.

Hayden is a good one. Huskers never had a chance. Still here guys. You are not going to get much from the nations top ranked football program.

Just waiting to see how long you will put up with Mike Riley.

No offense but I'd honestly been disappointed if we would have considered accepting a commitment from him this early. Already landed two much better OT prospects.

On a side note, I get the feeling you think we want Adam Taylor to fail when its nothing but the opposite. We'd love to see him live up to the potential, but until that time we continue to be realistic.

I don't think it's his fault, the coaches fault, or the previous staff's fault either. He just got really unfortunate with injuries and got behind some other big time backs. Newby was no joke outta HS either.