WR Jalen Hall [Oregon - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

62 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Hall commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

4 hours ago, Huskers93-97 said:

I wish we would just get more guys in the trenches visiting instead of all receivers and dbs. Receivers and dbs are not what we need to beat Wisconsin and other good teams 

we are currently trotting out Bryan Reimers and Connor Young at WR and our current group dropped 2 TD's in the Wisconsin game. 

So yeah, we need WR's too.  

• Plus1 2
8 hours ago, seaofred92 said:

we are currently trotting out Bryan Reimers and Connor Young at WR and our current group dropped 2 TD's in the Wisconsin game. 

So yeah, we need WR's too.  

I understand we need all positions, but line play has been bad most of the year and I don't see much recruiting going on there. Wisconsin didn't need any receivers the last 3 drives and why? Good oline play and depth. We wore out due to no depth, no rotating 

2 minutes ago, Huskers93-97 said:

I understand we need all positions, but line play has been bad most of the year and I don't see much recruiting going on there. Wisconsin didn't need any receivers the last 3 drives and why? Good oline play and depth. We wore out due to no depth, no rotating 

I would argue the oline outplayed the receivers in arguably a much tougher match up for them. The ones that are performing well also are young. 

Our defensive line was gassed, I'll give you that one. Depth there will be important going forward.

• 2 weeks later...

• 2 weeks later...
  • Mavric changed the title to WR Jalen Hall [Oregon - Signed LOI]