Next Chancellor is.....Ronnie Green

1 hour ago, Lorewarn said:

Doubtful he's stepping down without pressure. It's no secret that Ricketts thinks he's trying to woke-ify the campus, and it's too bad. Especially because we've seen the cancerous impact a bad chancellor can have.

Plz no more w the woke  anymore

I think everyone is in. done and done. 
gdamn. We get it. by now no

one cares either way..  ffs 

Let’s just f’ing win. 

have I mentioned how bad the top n bottom ads suck f’ing a$$ on HB? I hate them. Just run side ads or mid ads. EVERY  single time I click on a page or thread there a top n bottom ad. Actually makes me never ever want to buy that product. Ruins this board 

• Plus1 2

6 minutes ago, hskrpwr13 said:

Likely not the only thing he's judged on, but if you're having an impact on the program, especially a negative one...

Outside of bringing back nationally recognized Husker heroes as Athletic Director and Head Coach and throwing s#!tloads of money at them, where did this administration go wrong? 

8 minutes ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

Outside of bringing back nationally recognized Husker heroes as Athletic Director and Head Coach and throwing s#!tloads of money at them, where did this administration go wrong? 

I wasn't specifically referring to Green. Were you? I haven't heard much negative about Green's tenure in respect to the football program or sports as a whole. 

11 hours ago, I am I said:

Plz no more w the woke  anymore

I think everyone is in. done and done. 
gdamn. We get it. by now no

one cares either way..  ffs 

Let’s just f’ing win. 

have I mentioned how bad the top n bottom ads suck f’ing a$$ on HB? I hate them. Just run side ads or mid ads. EVERY  single time I click on a page or thread there a top n bottom ad. Actually makes me never ever want to buy that product. Ruins this board 

Ad Blocker.  I haven't seen but a couple ads on here in over a year.  Mobile or desktop.