RB Kylin Hill [Mississippi State - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

74 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

There was a Scout article I read that said Mississippi State and Nebraska are his final two (as we know) and that when he commits that's where he plans to go but he will still be open to other schools recruiting him "in case something happens". But he basically said his commitment will happen over Twitter and it will be spontaneous when he feels the time is right (which could be soon).

C Buckhalther was a fine Mississippi RB for the Huskers and nice NFL run as well. Perhaps he has a good idea of why Nebraska would be great place to play football and the academic side is certainly nationally known. He may well have locals who can advise him of these things. Picking a school is always about how big the stadium is or how many folks buy season tickets. Most schools today who are nationally competitive (everybody in the Big Ten, SEC, Pac, etc are certainly) have facilities. Once again, I ask why are so many so doubtful that young people from around the country would be so down on Nebraska?

• Fire 1

C Buckhalther was a fine Mississippi RB for the Huskers and nice NFL run as well. Perhaps he has a good idea of why Nebraska would be great place to play football and the academic side is certainly nationally known. He may well have locals who can advise him of these things. Picking a school is always about how big the stadium is or how many folks buy season tickets. Most schools today who are nationally competitive (everybody in the Big Ten, SEC, Pac, etc are certainly) have facilities. Once again, I ask why are so many so doubtful that young people from around the country would be so down on Nebraska?

First of all, I think there is a shot he might come to Nebraska.

Second, Picking a school is not always about how big the stadium is or how many folks buy season tickets. Many, many, many, many other things come into play.

Second, Picking a school is not always about how big the stadium is or how many folks buy season tickets. Many, many, many, many other things come into play.

We aren't down on Nebraska 84..... It's the fact he's never even visited here. That's our doubts. If we could get him on campus and show him a game.... I feel he's ours but he's never been on campus so that scares us

• Fire 1

We aren't down on Nebraska 84..... It's the fact he's never even visited here. That's our doubts. If we could get him on campus and show him a game.... I feel he's ours but he's never been on campus so that scares us

Being 'scared' and questioning why almost every recruit that Nebraska offers would come is being 'down' on Nebraska's chances to recruit these people. That is what I am asking. So many of your comments, if I were a recruit reading them, would cause me to question the wisdom of coming here. If the fans see all sorts of reasons why I shouldn't, then maybe I should too.

I say, be positive. I really, honestly, positively DO believe there is no place like Nebraska and there are many good reasons to choose DONU for college football, especially if you are a superior athlete with possible professional aspirations and you want to be the best you can be. Nebraska is truly an elite place for collegiate sports - across almost all the sports (football, track, volleyball, basketball, gymnastics, softball, etc.) We devote the resources and so on. We are not a one trick pony and I believe we give each sport the attention and fan support that gives participating athletes the chance to become their best and excell. But, at no point does the school forget why you are there - to get an education.

Being 'scared' and questioning why almost every recruit that Nebraska offers would come is being 'down' on Nebraska's chances to recruit these people. That is what I am asking. So many of your comments, if I were a recruit reading them, would cause me to question the wisdom of coming here. If the fans see all sorts of reasons why I shouldn't, then maybe I should too.

I say, be positive. I really, honestly, positively DO believe there is no place like Nebraska and there are many good reasons to choose DONU for college football, especially if you are a superior athlete with possible professional aspirations and you want to be the best you can be. Nebraska is truly an elite place for collegiate sports - across almost all the sports (football, track, volleyball, basketball, gymnastics, softball, etc.) We devote the resources and so on. We are not a one trick pony and I believe we give each sport the attention and fan support that gives participating athletes the chance to become their best and excell. But, at no point does the school forget why you are there - to get an education.

K

• Fire 4

If mom wants him close then good thing that officials now include parents. According to 247 the only school that he has down that he unofficially visited was Mississippi... Meaning maybe he couldn't come up here on his own dime and maybe he wouldn't have been able to bring mom on an official when parents weren't included in the cost.. Granted he has to schedule an official first