RB Kylin Hill [Mississippi State - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

74 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Soooo....why are you guys not interested in him now?

Guy''s never been up to visit ... seems to be very excited about the home state school. Mom supposedly wants him close. Seems to be a wee bit of an attention seeker, and has been trying to get Husker fans reeled in with twitter, but I think that's about all he likes us for right now. Matter of opinion but I agree, he won't come to Lincoln. After watching his activity socially I'm more interested in the other guy ... from FL maybe?

It's not that I'm not interested in him and his talents, I do think Mav is on to something, and I don't get the warm fuzzies that he'll commit. Unless things are low key, not much interaction with other commits leading the peer recruiting and we've also offered handful of other RBs over the last couple weeks.

This kid has been tweeting for weeks "I know what school I'm going to attend", "Got my commitment edit", "I know where I'm committing" and all that. It's very clear he loves the attention he gets from everyone when he tweets something like that. Not saying it's a bad thing. But, it's becoming more and more clear that he's been Miss St bound all along and saw a chance to gain some followers and likes with Nebraska fans and is squeezing every ounce of that he can. That stuff kind of annoys me. Especially considering only a few weeks ago he told Rivals that "Nebraska is leading". But appears to be a lock for Starkville.

This kid has been tweeting for weeks "I know what school I'm going to attend", "Got my commitment edit", "I know where I'm committing" and all that. It's very clear he loves the attention he gets from everyone when he tweets something like that. Not saying it's a bad thing. But, it's becoming more and more clear that he's been Miss St bound all along and saw a chance to gain some followers and likes with Nebraska fans and is squeezing every ounce of that he can. That stuff kind of annoys me. Especially considering only a few weeks ago he told Rivals that "Nebraska is leading". But appears to be a lock for Starkville.

Yup. I'm hoping he doesn't pull a fast one and announce for NE - honestly I'm a bit worn out with his drama.