RB Kylin Hill [Mississippi State - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

74 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Retweeted this along with retweeting a couple others asking if we were in his top 4/2. IMO he's #1 on our RB board. I'm basing that off of the mail, TGeb and KJJ seemingly talking to him on twitter all the time, and the fact that he's constantly retweeting Husker stuff. This guy's only had an offer for ~3 weeks. We have some distance to make up, but we have a legit chance. Just let it play out.

https://twitter.com/CamdenRobley32/status/723973826166444033

We don't really even get 90,000 on game days now.

Are you saying we are different then other schools that sell out.

Go to any school in the country that advertises a sell out for a non conference game against a team that is ranked outside the top 50. You will 100% of the time see a stadium that has 2-5% of the seats empty. Show up on September 17th and tell me there aren't 92k in the stadium.

We don't really even get 90,000 on game days now.

Are you saying we are different then other schools that sell out.

Go to any school in the country that advertises a sell out for a non conference game against a team that is ranked outside the top 50. You will 100% of the time see a stadium that has 2-5% of the seats empty. Show up on September 17th and tell me there aren't 92k in the stadium.

No, I'm saying that we got rid of some seats in the stadium last year, and now our actual attendance numbers hover right around the 90,000 mark, usually just under.

In 2013 and 2014, our numbers were 91,000+92,000, but last season they were all 89.5-90k

• Fire 1

Great, now he's never gonna commit here!

Don't say that... It's un-husker-like. We certainly have a chance. We have a chance with about 50% of recruits I'd say. There are a certain number who are destined to go a certain place (family, history, location, etc.) but we should never be afraid to recruit any player anywhere any time who fits our needs and is a great athlete and student and we believe will represent Nebraska in the manner expected. This young man appears to be a great fit and from what little we know about him, has the size and reputation to be another great Heisman legend.

• Fire 5