Star Wars: Rogue One

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I know Star Wars movies aren't know for their amazing dialogue, and it's only a trailer, but from what I've seen and heard this doesn't look that promising to me... I really hope I'm wrong.

Honestly I can't say I am blown away by the trailers either. I'm just happy there's a new Star Wars movie though. My friends and I are still getting tickets for the first night. Nerd up!

This is probably the most excited I've ever been for a Star Wars movie to be honest. The decision to do one-off stories that aren't tied into the Skywalker story or main narrative of episodes 1-7, and to have it done on screen with the highest level of production, has me nerding out hard.

I know Star Wars movies aren't know for their amazing dialogue, and it's only a trailer, but from what I've seen and heard this doesn't look that promising to me... I really hope I'm wrong.

Unfortunately that's just how (most) action movies are today. Come up with the biggest/flashiest/most innovative way to have a bunch of CGI action scenes and try to work a story around that.

• Fire 1