Kevin Williams to Transfer to Michigan State

The whole Kevin Williams story makes me sad. He has the potential to be very very good but was plagued with injury after injury and several different d-line coaches all teaching him different ways to do things. I really think had he stayed healthy and had he had consistent coaching he'd be a force to be reckon with. It seems like everytime we think he's back from injury, something else happens. Kentucky can take him but he may never see the field.

OK....why would he??? I know it's crazy sometimes to try to figure out a young kid's mind. But.....

He knows everyone on the team here and knows the system. He is with a coach that (from all reports) players like. He is on a team that has a chance to win the division and play for the conference title. He doesn't have Collins and VV in front of him anymore. He thought about being done and then decided for whatever reason to come back this year and play for Nebraska.

So.....why would he make the move?

OK....why would he??? I know it's crazy sometimes to try to figure out a young kid's mind. But.....

He knows everyone on the team here and knows the system. He is with a coach that (from all reports) players like. He is on a team that has a chance to win the division and play for the conference title. He doesn't have Collins and VV in front of him anymore. He thought about being done and then decided for whatever reason to come back this year and play for Nebraska.

So.....why would he make the move?

the SEC pays well

• Fire 2