Kevin Williams to Transfer to Michigan State

Maybe NU can get the two DT's that MSU kicked off the team.

Again, why do we want another team's cast offs? If they got kicked off the team there was a reason, academically or behavior ...

If they are good at being DT's I really don't care if they did poorly in Econ 101.

Again, why do we want another team's cast offs? If they got kicked off the team there was a reason, academically or behavior ...

If they are good at being DT's I really don't care if they did poorly in Econ 101.

And you're a teacher? :facepalm:

Nope

Nope

Ah, that explains the screen name then (not). Sorry, I assumed.

Honest question, not trolling - is there anyone that has been kicked off the Nebraska team in the last few years that you think, "yeah, that would be a good pick up"?

Nope

Ah, that explains the screen name then (not). Sorry, I assumed.

Honest question, not trolling - is there anyone that has been kicked off the Nebraska team in the last few years that you think, "yeah, that would be a good pick up"?

Who was the dude that always showed his dong? Moss? I think he was pretty good.

LeRoy Alexander was good

I suppose that RG sort of could have been kicked off and he would have been a good pick up.

I can't really think of other guys that have been kicked off that I really would have wanted.