Kevin Williams to Transfer to Michigan State

Amazing. People cutting on a player who was injured throughout his career, played through and with his injuries, and had the audacity to think of himself as a starter. Wish we had more of him.

We'll see how the dl line is next year. The excuses will start soon.

Amazing. People cutting on a player who was injured throughout his career, played through and with his injuries, and had the audacity to think of himself as a starter. Wish we had more of him.

Yea, he was model citizen and not a malcontent at all. Dear lord these are not kids, they are adults. Stop acting like they are 10 year olds.

• Fire 1

He quit on his teammates and didn't want to compete for a starting job here. Not sure why you'd want more of guys like that.

• Fire 2

Yea, he was model citizen and not a malcontent at all. Dear lord these are not kids, they are adults. Stop acting like they are 10 year olds.

How was he a malcontent?

His post said nothing about treating people with kid gloves.

• Fire 1

Yes, everyone is perfect. Especially people sitting on there ass commenting on the faults of others (including me).

He quit on his teammates and didn't want to compete for a starting job here. Not sure why you'd want more of guys like that.

Yes, it's not possible that the old dl coach pissed off the entire DL, and made them not to want to play here. The problem wasn't the players. It was the DL coach.

(It's amazing that people can blame Bo for everything, but ignore what the old dl coach did to the moral of the dl. If it wasn't for him, we probably would have had vv, Gregory, Km, Williams, and all the people we currently have now for a very strong dl).

• Fire 1

Okay, I have to ask this...did Riley quit on his team at OSU and wanted to go to a place where he would be better off and have a better chance at winning?

I personally think you do what is best for you, period. But the way you frame it, well, sounds like Williams and Riley are both quitters.

• Fire 2

It's amazing that people can blame Bo for everything, but ignore what the old dl coach did to the morale of the dl

My guess is that Hank Hughes never bought into the new coaching regime. Plus, he left the cupboard bare for Parella.

• Fire 1

It's amazing that people can blame Bo for everything, but ignore what the old dl coach did to the morale of the dl

My guess is that Hank Hughes never bought into the new coaching regime. Plus, he left the cupboard bare for Parella.

To this day and until I die I LOVE that Hughes lived in the dorms. I still can't get over how funny that must have been and I still want to know if some freshmen on his floor would knock on the door and be like "Hank, we are heading down to eat, you coming?" or "Dude, Hanky, I guess there is a sweet party at 27th and Vine tomorrow, 5 dollars for a cup, you in?"

• Fire 1

Did they play together? I can't remember if they overlapped at all.

Yes. 2011-K Will redshirt year and 2012.

2012 Compton was a captain and Kevin Williams played a bit as a redshirt freshman.

I can tell you that guys like Compton truly bleed husker red and he actually was the type of guy who got major meaning out of the blackshirts and Nebraska tradition.

I agree. Dont claim to bleed husker red and go directly to an opponent

• Fire 1