Kevin Williams to Transfer to Michigan State

Amazing. People cutting on a player who was injured throughout his career, played through and with his injuries, and had the audacity to think of himself as a starter. Wish we had more of him.

We'll see how the dl line is next year. The excuses will start soon.

He quit on his teammates and didn't want to compete for a starting job here. Not sure why you'd want more of guys like that.

Okay, I have to ask this...did Riley quit on his team at OSU and wanted to go to a place where he would be better off and have a better chance at winning?

I personally think you do what is best for you, period. But the way you frame it, well, sounds like Williams and Riley are both quitters.

He can do whatever he thinks is best, I welcome this move fwiw. Just don't agree with the sentiment that we want more guys that are malcontents then quit during spring ball. It's the opposite of what we want around here tbh.

I love Compton. Defended him a bunch when many of the detractors used his starting as an example of poor recruiting. Argued he'd play in the NFL.

He has a "right" to make claims because he's been there.

The same can't be said for others.

Are you seriously trying to stir the pot? This thread isn't about Compton so don't make it about him.

• Fire 1

I love Compton. Defended him a bunch when many of the detractors used his starting as an example of poor recruiting. Argued he'd play in the NFL.

He has a "right" to make claims because he's been there.

The same can't be said for others.

Are you seriously trying to stir the pot? This thread isn't about Compton so don't make it about him.

No. I was not trying to stir the pot. I replied to the person bringing his tweets into it.

I don't understand how you could have read my post as "pot stirring."

I glanced over at Sparty's depth chart to check out Kevin Williams' odds of seeing the field. Sparty Depth I'm a bit surprised to see Dantonio with no upper classmen on his interior D-line. He has a soph, a RS frosh and two true frosh at the #1/#2 spots for their two interior linemen. Looks like Williams might be walking into a good situation. That said, I hate to see the guy leave. This loss is gonna hurt us some on the D-line.

I glanced over at Sparty's depth chart to check out Kevin Williams' odds of seeing the field. Sparty Depth I'm a bit surprised to see Dantonio with no upper classmen on his interior D-line. He has a soph, a RS frosh and two true frosh at the #1/#2 spots for their two interior linemen. Looks like Williams might be walking into a good situation. That said, I hate to see the guy leave. This loss is gonna hurt us some on the D-line.

...(blah, blah, blah)... The best thing he did was leave. ...(blah, blah, blah)... He was a weak link on this team. ...(blah, blah, blah)...

Then you must be glad he's gone. :dunno:

Edited by NUance
Redacted the negative remarks directed towards Kevin Williams.

KW is a total selfish arrogant child. The dude bashed the Nebraska, and former players on his way out. The best thing he did was leave. Oh and btw, he leaves Nebraska stating we don't put dudes in the NFL.

No part of his contention was correct, or even rational. KW behaved like an entitled little sissy. He was a weak link on this team. Not to mention he transferred to a division rival. Even if Nebraska made to the BIG10 championship game, I know that KW will be on the bench because that is where backups are.

Nebraska will return to glory. And KW will return to his rightful place on the pine.

BTW I loved how KW said that he is excited to finally be playing for a championship level program… LOL I hope you learned something in school, because you have no future on Sundays…

This sounds more like an ex-girlfriend than a fan.

It's cool to be bummed that the guy is leaving, and probably not unreasonable to be concerned that he's going to a conference rival, but calling him names like this takes it to a ridiculously petty level.

• Fire 1

KW is a total selfish arrogant child. The dude bashed the Nebraska, and former players on his way out. The best thing he did was leave. Oh and btw, he leaves Nebraska stating we don't put dudes in the NFL.

No part of his contention was correct, or even rational. KW behaved like an entitled little sissy. He was a weak link on this team. Not to mention he transferred to a division rival. Even if Nebraska made to the BIG10 championship game, I know that KW will be on the bench because that is where backups are.

Nebraska will return to glory. And KW will return to his rightful place on the pine.

BTW I loved how KW said that he is excited to finally be playing for a championship level program… LOL I hope you learned something in school, because you have no future on Sundays…

We're supposed to be better than this...

• Fire 1

I have some really valuable advice for KW and his generation... This advice will unequivocally lead to success, and adoration.

1. Do your work and shut up

2. Go about your business with good intentions

3. Don't do things just to shove them in other people’s face.

4. Let your actions speak for you.

5. Put others before you, especially a team.

6. Always finish what you start. No one respects quitters.

7. If you are going to do something, give it full effort.

8. Realize that life is bigger than you, and in the end only you can dictate what your legacy is.

9. Don’t bash on people because you did not reach a goal.

10. This one is my favorite because it applies to BO Pellllini... When you get fired, or quit something, understand that your actions led to this. It is on you and no one else. So don't call your boss a c*nt, and a p*ssy, and don't go and blame everyone else for your failures.

Football is just a game, and just like every moment football for you will be a memory. What lives on is your character. Character is built upon integrity and ethics. So in closing, let us all reflect on what we can do every day to be a better: person, teammate, friend worker, boss, husband, etc... The most valuable people in the world are people that others depend on. Being depended on shows that you have lived a life of virtue.

• Fire 1

...(blah, blah, blah)... The best thing he did was leave. ...(blah, blah, blah)... He was a weak link on this team. ...(blah, blah, blah)...

Then you must be glad he's gone. :dunno:

You bet your a$$ I am glad he is gone. Dude was cancer

Edited by NUance
Redacted 89Husker's negative remarks directed towards Kevin Williams.