Metal Sucks - And STAY OFF MY LAWN!

Yeah, guess I'm a bit slow to the Metal culture and memes, since I hate the stuff and never follow it.

Sez the guy who mocks others that dont follow metal for not being aware of certain groups from specific sub-genres; sez the guy who posts multiple pics from his collection of specific sub-genres; sez the guy who obtusely states an obvious correlation from the posts of others.

You're a self-loathing emo troll... we get it.

• Fire 1

Yeah, guess I'm a bit slow to the Metal culture and memes, since I hate the stuff and never follow it.

Sez the guy who mocks others that dont follow metal for not being aware of certain groups from specific sub-genres; sez the guy who posts multiple pics from his collectuon of specific sub-genres; sez the guy who obtusely states an obvious correlation from the posts of others.

You're a self-loathing emo, we get it.

Sorry, gotta put ya on iggy, yer bein' too much a pain in the ass....not to mention your disrespect for your elders. This is a "Metal Sucks" thread, not a "Metal is great", thread, plz stick to the topic.

Sez the guy who mocks others that dont follow metal for not being aware of certain groups from specific sub-genres; sez the guy who posts multiple pics from his collectuon of specific sub-genres; sez the guy who obtusely states an obvious correlation from the posts of others.

You're a self-loathing emo, we get it.

Sorry, gotta put ya on iggy, yer bein' too much a pain in the ass....not to mention your disrespect for your elders. This is a "Metal Sucks" thread, not a "Metal is great", thread.

Sez the liar/hypocrite/hyperbolist

• Fire 1

Sorry sports fans, just can't resist bashing heavy Metal, especially when grown, college educated men listen to it. But in so doing, I violated my own cardinal rule, which is to never get into discussions re: music on a sports blog, so I apologize and won't let it happen again. Carry on butchering babies and what not.....

If you can't come into a thread and discuss something like music in a civil manor, isn't that more of an indication of probably a personal problem you have more than anything?

Sorry sports fans, just can't resist bashing heavy Metal, especially when grown, college educated men listen to it. But in so doing, I violated my own cardinal rule, which is to never get into discussions re: music on a sports blog, so I apologize and won't let it happen again. Carry on butchering babies and what not.....

If you can't come into a thread and discuss something like music in a civil manor, isn't that more of an indication of probably a personal problem you have more than anything?

This is a Metal Sucks thread, there is little pretention toward civility. And funny, that any Metal Heads might be concerned about civility.

I'm sorry you're so upset about your sh**ty "music"(noise) getting lambasted by me, but really, not my prob, and a tantrum isn't going to help you. And, you are currently speaking to the:

speak%20to%20the%20hand%20lead_thumb336.

Sez the liar who said he put me on ignore

Yeah, ignore is for weak cowards who don't have the balls for metal. ;)