2016 Alternate Uniforms

I still want something like this. It's a pretty terrible photoshop job -- but a pearl tri coat white helmet w/ grey facemask and somewhat chrome decals. Then 1971 style varsity stripes and clean white pants. Throw in some black in there for good measure -- essentially do what Ohio State did for a few years -- modernize a classic look.

Nailed it.

• 2 weeks later...

This topic remains awfully quiet... Any chance we aren't doing an alternate?

I would imagine if there was going to be an announcement this week, it has been delayed due to the Foltz passing. It's probably not the right time for all the kids to be freaking out over sweet alternate uni's.

Makes sense, I'm hoping they can come up with something to honor Foltz somehow!

This topic remains awfully quiet... Any chance we aren't doing an alternate?

I would imagine if there was going to be an announcement this week, it has been delayed due to the Foltz passing. It's probably not the right time for all the kids to be freaking out over sweet alternate uni's.

Makes sense, I'm hoping they can come up with something to honor Foltz somehow!

I'm sure there will be a helmet decal or jersey patch.

the alternate jersey was supposed to be unveiled last week but wasn't given the circumstances.

I wonder if today would be a possibility as its about the fans and they usually have the jersey displayed at fan day....

What's the source on knowing that the alternates were supposed to be released last week?