2016 Alternate Uniforms

the alternate jersey was supposed to be unveiled last week but wasn't given the circumstances.

I wonder if today would be a possibility as its about the fans and they usually have the jersey displayed at fan day....

What's the source on knowing that the alternates were supposed to be released last week?

I emailed a member of the media asking if they had any idea if we are wearing an alternate this year and that was their response.

Traditionally we have announced them a couple weeks before fan day like someone else already said and then they have a generic "#16" or whatever the calendar year is displayed at fan day.

This time I am guessing we go heavy on the white, maybe a road at but poll not.

Your native language is lovely but most of us won't understand you if you don't speak English.

New phone, haven't turned off stupid predictable text feature yet. I imagine it's just as frustrating as when you had to learn the new rotary phone.

• Fire 2

This time I am guessing we go heavy on the white, maybe a road at but poll not.

Your native language is lovely but most of us won't understand you if you don't speak English.

LMAO, at the much needed humor! +1 to both of you for lightening up my day.