2016 Alternate Uniforms

I would really love if they had a well-done retro uniform for the 350th against Oregon. It doesn't even need to be specifically based off any particular old uniform, just give it a fresh old-school look. The acknowledgment of our tradition playing off of the hype and flash of Oregon on a day that's a landmark in the sellout streak would be great.

So I gather that Vogel is thinking the alternate is a cream color - thus probably a road uni????

I wouldn't mind a road uni but I'm not sure about cream. Yes, I know it's the actual school color but the cream throwbacks the basketball team wore last year just looked like they were dirty.

So I gather that Vogel is thinking the alternate is a cream color - thus probably a road uni????

I wouldn't mind a road uni but I'm not sure about cream. Yes, I know it's the actual school color but the cream throwbacks the basketball team wore last year just looked like they were dirty.

They didn't look like they were dirty. They WERE DIRTY!

That's still a thing the kids say, right?

• Fire 2

They didn't look like they were dirty. They were DIRTY!

That's still a thing the kids say, right?

Definitely, but the emphasis should have been on WERE instead of on DIRTY

Cream looks like an unwashed white uniform. Those shoulder stripes we had a few years ago that were cream were heinous

Those weren't cream, those were piss yellow.

A cream alternate would look good. People saying it looks dirty or old white....well, duh. The reason our school colors are scarlet and cream is because back then, you couldn't really make pure white clothing. The whole point would be a vintage aesthetic.

New-Mariners-Cream-Uniform.jpgNBLXFLLQSNSOEYZ.20140701153713.jpgnebuniform.jpeg