Target, Bathrooms, & a PC culture

I think there's a simple, elegant solution to this whole mess: the "Trans-O-Poddy". I'm surprised here in the land of ingenuity nobody, no enterprising soul, had come up with this yet--sometimes the obvious is hiding in plain view.

Ok, we keep the current bathrooms the same, that is, traditional, and if further clarification is needed we can add to the entry signs, "Traditional" Men/Boys, and "Traditional" Women/Girls. For everyone else there will be a 3rd option and it shall be labeled, "Other".

Now, if Trump becomes prez it will be easy to cover the costs of retrofitting every public/private latrine locale in the country as Trump will force "Other" to pay for it. If that doesn't come to pass, well, that's where the "Trans-O-Poddy" comes in. It's transportable, it's transgender, and SO much more! It's a "trans"-portable latrine, you know, a porta poddy--for "Others". I know, I know, you're saying that could really be construed as demeaning, but the "Trans-O-Poddy" doesn't have to be like your basic construction site porta poddy, it can be "deluxe", "posh", "upscale" in fact, the "Others" can design the things themselves to their own liking, designer colors, wall paper, gold leaf stool cover, whatever, and just to show their are no hard feelings in all this, we'll get the Feds to dig into the FEMA fund to pay for the whole project, in fact, FEMA may have some "starter" units ready to go as we speak.

Now, I'm not saying the "Trans-O-Poddy" will be a permanent solution necessarily, but rather, a more or less temporary measure that can suffice until the country can gather together the political will, get thru the normal gridlock, and generate the revenue to retro fit the entire country with permanent "Other" bathrooms.

I think this is a "win win" any way you slice it. ;)

And here we go. If this is legit it won't be the last. Lesbian gets kicked out of a bathroom by cops because she can't "prove" she's a female.

***NSFW Language in the video***

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/511147/Lesbian-forced-to-leave-women-bathroom-police-refuse-to-believe-she-is-woman-female-video

Honestly can someone tell me why we even segregate bathrooms to begin with? Seriously of course, not because girls are just ickey. 99.9% will see the other sex naked at some point, and we all poop and pee. If someone wants to perv they are going to do it regardless of the laws

Honestly can someone tell me why we even segregate bathrooms to begin with.

Because waste comes from our private areas. These are the only areas required by law to be covered in public (in most jurisdictions). They're our sex organs (mostly) and people generally feel they should be allowed to have some modicum of privacy and choice over their personal bits.

I'm curious about the situation in that video. Under what law did the police eject that person from the bathroom? How long was that person in the bathroom? Long enough for the police to be called, or were they staking out the john? That whole situation seems off.

Because waste comes from our private areas. These are the only areas required by law to be covered in public (in most jurisdictions). They're our sex organs (mostly) and people generally feel they should be allowed to have some modicum of privacy and choice over their personal bits.I'm curious about the situation in that video. Under what law did the police eject that person from the bathroom? How long was that person in the bathroom? Long enough for the police to be called, or were they staking out the john? That whole situation seems off.
Isn't that what a bathroom stall is for though? Privacy.

Agreeded. Not sure on all the details but it seems strange. Just figured I'd post it for discussions sake, since this is another potential scenario.

And here we go. If this is legit it won't be the last. Lesbian gets kicked out of a bathroom by cops because she can't "prove" she's a female.

***NSFW Language in the video***

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/511147/Lesbian-forced-to-leave-women-bathroom-police-refuse-to-believe-she-is-woman-female-video

Honestly can someone tell me why we even segregate bathrooms to begin with? Seriously of course, not because girls are just ickey. 99.9% will see the other sex naked at some point, and we all poop and pee. If someone wants to perv they are going to do it regardless of the laws

Welp, gotta admit, some years ago I went to visit a female friend @ her college dorm, which happened to have the new cool unisex BRs, and it really creeped me out. Not a fan, guess I'm old school.

Because waste comes from our private areas. These are the only areas required by law to be covered in public (in most jurisdictions). They're our sex organs (mostly) and people generally feel they should be allowed to have some modicum of privacy and choice over their personal bits.

I asked a couple of women just now and both said they would not be comfortable in a unisex bathroom. Both said it was a privacy issue.

I asked a couple of women just now and both said they would not be comfortable in a unisex bathroom. Both said it was a privacy issue.
I'm sure they'd also be uncomfortable at a nude beach, but there doesn't seem to be issues where they exist. You use the same bathroom on a plane or bus, with only a thin wall between you and somebidy napping.

I'm sure they'd also be uncomfortable at a nude beach, but there doesn't seem to be issues where they exist. You use the same bathroom on a plane or bus, with only a thin wall between you and somebidy napping.

@ a nude beach you essentially voluntarily "sign off" on showing your private parts to anyone on said beach. It's a different deal.

• Fire 1

@ a nude beach you essentially voluntarily "sign off" on showing your private parts to anyone on said beach. It's a different deal.
Also a different deal is nekkid vs pooping.

I'll voluntarily stand nekkid in front of my wife, but I close the door when I drop trou. My poop face is more embarrassing than my O face.

There is "good naked" and "bad naked"

tumblr_m2kegxZBNw1qchfo3o1_500.jpg

• Fire 1

True but you're not showing anyone anything in a bathroom...

Also a different deal is nekkid vs pooping.

I'll voluntarily stand nekkid in front of my wife, but I close the door when I drop trou. My poop face is more embarrassing than my O face.

It's a age old, well known fact that "nekkid" is different than pooping--and peeing, FTM, we can agree on this. I have never witnessed nor heard a woman poop, and I don't plan to start anytime soon. Not my style.

True but you're not showing anyone anything in a bathroom...

They have these things called "standing urinals"(for men), been around for a long long time. At these "standing urinals" one is pretty exposed.

I can not even remember the last time I was in a public restroom where if my wife walked in, she would see something she shouldn't be seeing. Seriously. It's not like people walk around naked. OK....you see a bunch of guys facing the wall and streams of piss hitting the urinals. You see some guy go into the stall and shut the door and a few minutes later wonder if the bowl now has holes blown in it.

Honestly......am I just oblivious to naked people walking around public restrooms? Is this some how different in women's restrooms???? Heck, a few months ago I was at a local establishment for a wedding dance. A woman's young child was in the restroom and yelled for mom for help. She walked in and helped him while I was standing at the urinal. Who gives a flying rip? A few minutes later, I walked out and sat and talked to her and her husband while having a beer.

• Fire 5