2016 Friday Night Lights & Big Red Weekends

Next weekend is huge. I'm actually going to make it out there solely because of the names coming. Committing to Nebraska or not, I'm watching future NFL players.

Which players are attending next weekend? Sorry if I missed it posted somewhere.

Lewis, Lindsey, KJJ, McQuitty are a few.

Next weekend is huge. I'm actually going to make it out there solely because of the names coming. Committing to Nebraska or not, I'm watching future NFL players.

Which players are attending next weekend? Sorry if I missed it posted somewhere.

Thanks! :corndance

June 24th Camp/BRW attendees:

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ WR Joseph Lewis

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ WR Tyjon Lindsey

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ WR Keyshawn Johnson Jr

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ WR Jamire Calvin

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ WR Jaevon Mcquitty

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ 2018 DT Trevor Trout

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ ATH/RB Nathan Tilford

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ QB Tristan Gebbia

⭐️⭐️⭐️ TE Reese Leitao

⭐️⭐️⭐️ DE Anthony Payne (has Mich offer)

⭐️⭐️⭐️ DE Robert Porcher IV

⭐️⭐️⭐️ FB Jamari Peacock

2019 WR Cam Coleman

• Fire 2

I just want to say kudos to this staff. Its pretty amazing to get this kind of talent here in the summer, with their own money, for a camp.

A lot of it is this year's Calibraska Movement, and I hope they can build on the excitement for future years too.

I know it's the offseason, but I have optimism for the future like I haven't had in more than a decade.

• Fire 3

I just want to say kudos to this staff. Its pretty amazing to get this kind of talent here in the summer, with their own money, for a camp.

A lot of it is this year's Calibraska Movement, and I hope they can build on the excitement for future years too.

I know it's the offseason, but I have optimism for the future like I haven't had in more than a decade.

Very much agree with this. This coaching staff is putting in a ton of work. They're getting kids on campus and creating a buzz about Husker football. If we can continue this momentum onto the football field, and show kids they Can and will compete for championships here, look out!

June 24th Camp/BRW attendees:

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ WR Joseph Lewis

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ WR Tyjon Lindsey

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ WR Keyshawn Johnson Jr

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ WR Jamire Calvin

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ WR Jaevon Mcquitty

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ 2018 DT Trevor Trout

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ ATH/RB Nathan Tilford

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ QB Tristan Gebbia

⭐️⭐️⭐️ TE Reese Leitao

⭐️⭐️⭐️ DE Anthony Payne (has Mich offer)

⭐️⭐️⭐️ DE Robert Porcher IV

⭐️⭐️⭐️ FB Jamari Peacock

2019 WR Cam Coleman

This is the full list of ranked players that I know of as of today. Camp is open to the public Friday from 6-9pm. Take your friends, family, calibraska banners, and go ask for the big time guys autographs... Impress them with your kindness.

• Fire 1