The General Election

It's pretty pathetic that one side is so desperate that they have to make a big deal out of a cough.

cool

but I linked to a CNN article. Pathetic that MSM is making a big deal out of a "cough"?

Both.

And.....the CNN article isn't being alarmist like the Repubs are trying to be about it. It's a dumb article about the different causes of coughs.

Questioning and being curious about the health of the potential leader of the Free World is pathetic. Interesting. I think the fire may need some more books.

• Fire 1

It's pretty pathetic that one side is so desperate that they have to make a big deal out of a cough.

cool

but I linked to a CNN article. Pathetic that MSM is making a big deal out of a "cough"?

Both.

And.....the CNN article isn't being alarmist like the Repubs are trying to be about it. It's a dumb article about the different causes of coughs.

Questioning and being curious about the health of the potential leader of the Free World is pathetic. Interesting. I think the fire may need some more books.
WTF man, book burning, really? This stuff is stupid to begin with. Obama's team ripped McCain for being old, and he's still kicking. Nobody really cared about Bernie's old butt. Do you honestly care about friggin a cough? My mom has had a cronich cough for years and is just fine. One of my coworkers has one from allergies too and she's fine. Who gives two sh#t!

cool

Both.

WTF man, book burning, really? This stuff is stupid to begin with. Obama's team ripped McCain for being old, and he's still kicking. Nobody really cared about Bernie's old butt. Do you honestly care about friggin a cough? My mom has had a cronich cough for years and is just fine. One of my coworkers has one from allergies too and she's fine. Who gives two sh#t!

I and many other people who are concerned with the health of candidates who are expected to lead the country are concerned with the cough as it relates to what appear to be a number of different health ailments. I'm sorry that your mother has suffered from her chronic cough, but it is a bit more of a pressing issue when the person in question is running for POTUS.

cool

Both.

I and many other people who are concerned with the health of candidates who are expected to lead the country are concerned with the cough as it relates to what appear to be a number of different health ailments. I'm sorry that your mother has suffered from her chronic cough, but it is a bit more of a pressing issue when the person in question is running for POTUS.

Who amongst Trump's charade of a campaign that is medically qualified to diagnose this as anything problematic? NO ONE. It's the Alex Jones-Breitbart wing of the right driving conspiracy theories and nothing more. It's the political equivalent of someone using WebMD to diagnose themselves. Unfortunately, they're arming people who have zero dignity left, like Hannity or Rudy Giuliani, to spread this crap.

Clinton released a legitimate letter from her doctor. That's more than Donald "unequivocally, the healthiest individual to ever be elected president" Trump can say.

It said she was completely healthy and takes only a blood thinner, a thyroid medication, antihistamines, and some vitamins. It also says she has ​seasonal allergies.

Moreover, this stupid cough thing is just another way to try to distract people from the fact that Trump has no idea what the hell he's talking about.

• Fire 2

And yet nothing about Trump and the GOP....

Don't worry ZRod, I got your fix.

Trump fundraised for Florida AG after dropped probe: report

Donald Trump held a fundraiser for the attorney general of Florida after she dropped an investigation into Trump University, the Huffington Post reported Tuesday.

Trump did not write a check to Pam Bondi's reelection bid, but he hosted the March 2014 event at a discount price at his Mar-a-Lago resort in Palm Beach, Fla.

The Republican Party of Florida paid $4,855.65 for the venue, according to the Huffington Post. Mar-a-Lago typically charges about $140,000 to Trump's own presidential campaign when he holds events there.

So, in addition to the $25,000 "donation," they got to use his resort at a $135,000 discount, if you use his own going rate, and got to keep the proceeds from that fundraiser.

If Hillary Clinton were worth even considering for POTUS, her health issues might be of importance. But as it is, people ought to be more concerned about:

-her foundation being a ponzi scheme for self-enrichment

-her pay-for-play as SOS (which is proven)

-her working with the DNC establishment to rig the primary (proven)

-stealing billions from Haiti that was meant for disaster relief (well documented and true)

-smashing a dozen phones and ipads which contained info from her email scandal which obviously is an enormous red flag that she's hiding something terrible

-the fact that whistleblowers to the DNC and the Clintons keep getting murdered and their deaths blamed on natural causes

-The fact that her campaign is not only funded primarily by big donors such as Goldman Sachs, but also by terrorist organizations and foreign nations that commonly practice Sharia Law.

-The fact that as SOS, she routinely flip-flopped on issues, and the timing of those flip-flops were very conveniently timed - right after she or William made a "speech" to these groups for insane amounts of money

-The fact that she is legitimately a war-monger who has as recently as the last week threatened military action against Russia for hacking into American servers (which no one has proven btw - who's the conspiract theorist now?...)

-etc. etc. etc.

Should I continue?

How stupid and blatantly purposefully ignorant does one have to be to even consider voting for this woman?...

• Fire 1