The General Election

I'm interested in everyone's take on the latest Quinnipiac polling out the past couple days as I see some interesting things:

1. Trump is down 5 in PA, down 4 in NC, up 4 in OH, and tied in Florida.

2. Meanwhile, the Senate candidates in those states show the GOP with a lead in all states, with Toomey up 1 in PA, Burr up 4 in NC, Portman up 11 in OH, and Rubio up 7 in FL.

3. This suggests that INCUMBENT GOP Senators are doing anywhere from 6 to 8 points better than Trump in these states, and that is including Johnson in the mix.

Does that mean that this is an anti-Obama/Democratic year but Trump just sucks? Does this mean that the potential Trump undercurrent vote is where the undecideds will go but will not declare in the polling? The thing is, Hillary's numbers are not above the Democratic Senator candidates in some of these states either, so it's not as though she is lighting it up. The 7 to 10% that are not being reflected in these polls have to go somewhere.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/latest_polls/president/

Does that mean that this is an anti-Obama/Democratic year but Trump just sucks?

Yes

Everything was set up for the Rs to take the WH. And then Trump...

Well I've stated many times he was the last candidate I wanted to run. This country is so sick of Obama and his failures that it should have been an easy victory for POTUS for the GOP until Trump came along. I really have no clue how things will shake out on November 8. We are seeing red states like AZ and GA be within a couple points, and blue states like RI and PA remain close.

lol, it is not indicative of Putin, but of Obama and the dems.. That is why it is being said!

So do you believe the Putin is a better leader than Obama?

I think Putin is a stronger leader for his country. Does that mean I agree with Putin and his tactics...hell no. How people answer this question depends on what they want out of their leader. Those who helped elect Obama are more prone to being globalists and wanting the US to take less of a leadership role in the world. Those who are supporting Trump over Hillary now would prefer to put American interests first, and that is what's interesting about this election. It used to be conservatism vs liberalism, now its nationalism vs globalism.

Does that mean that this is an anti-Obama/Democratic year but Trump just sucks?

Yes

Everything was set up for the Rs to take the WH. And then Trump...

That's the most accurate thing Bril has said and why I'm so pissed off at the republicans. It was set up perfect with a pathetic candidate on the other side.

What does the republican voters do? Goes and nominates the biggest phony jack ass they can.

Christie identified four areas for special focus, the sources said: financial and economic regulations, Obamacare, environmental and energy regulations and labor. The goal will be to have a series of rules Trump can roll back, executive actions he can overturn and other policies he can put in place, either through his executive power or Congress, for his first 200 days in office.

*vomit*

• Fire 2

Christie identified four areas for special focus, the sources said: financial and economic regulations, Obamacare, environmental and energy regulations and labor. The goal will be to have a series of rules Trump can roll back, executive actions he can overturn and other policies he can put in place, either through his executive power or Congress, for his first 200 days in office.

*vomit*

"I'm voting for American energy!"

*Brought to you by the American Petroleum Institute