Andy Janovich

Clemson is currently up 13-10. Earlier in the game they had a punt return for a "TD," except the punt returner dropped the ball too early as he was running in and the other team got the ball.

I guess Desmond Howard would prefer this to what Janovich did?

You left out the most important part, was the guy at least confident in his speed? That's more important than scoring touchdowns.

• Fire 1

Clemson is currently up 13-10. Earlier in the game they had a punt return for a "TD," except the punt returner dropped the ball too early as he was running in and the other team got the ball.

I guess Desmond Howard would prefer this to what Janovich did?

You left out the most important part, was the guy at least confident in his speed? That's more important than scoring touchdowns.

Indeed. It's better to be a super fast guy fumbling at the 1 foot line than a slow fullback from Nebraska scoring a touchdown is what I always say.

• 4 weeks later...

Andy Janovich has no idea he’s a rock star.

He’s learning of the love affair Broncos fans have with fullbacks.

He’s realizing Howard Griffith "was kind of a big deal" in Dove Valley.

But he’s practically oblivious to "the legend of Andy Janovich" or to the expectations that he could be the Second Coming of "The Human Plow."

He certainly doesn’t know that he also is becoming "kind of a big deal" in Denver.

"I have noticed people really love having a fullback in the offense," the former University of Nebraska player says, somewhat in disbelief.

But the 6-foot-1, 238-pounder also noticed that he’s being called upon to play a big role in Gary Kubiak’s offense, having played almost half the snaps so far.

Link

• Fire 3
Jano hits linebackers so hard their future children will have black eyes
Death once had a near Janovich experience. Death still won't talk about it.

Ha ha! Hammerhead just nailed that linebacker!

• Fire 1
  • 6 months later...

• 2 months later...

• 4 weeks later...
  • Mavric changed the title to Andy Janovich