The Steam Summer Sale will reportedly kick off on June 23

I'll be skipping it (hopefully!) this year. I gotta power through The Witcher 3 after beating Doom.

Don't. Take your time and enjoy the ride. Plus you'll have two expansions to dive into if you do take time to smell the whores roses.

I'll be skipping it (hopefully!) this year. I gotta power through The Witcher 3 after beating Doom.

Don't. Take your time and enjoy the ride. Plus you'll have two expansions to dive into if you do take time to smell the whores roses.

I still haven't done any of the TW3 expansions - I played the full game through about 2 1/2 times. I should get back into it once I'm done with Dark Souls (playing through that franchise for the first time now).

What's everyone else playing lately?

I was getting pretty heavily into Skyrim for a good bit but then had to step back lately. Just bought a Capcom Humble Bundle with some cool games including a couple DMC games and Resident Evil 6 + RE Revelations.

Also booted up the Ultimate Doom yesterday for the first time in a while. Wanted to play the godfather before I pickup the hot new thang :P

I was getting pretty heavily into Skyrim for a good bit but then had to step back lately. Just bought a Capcom Humble Bundle with some cool games including a couple DMC games and Resident Evil 6 + RE Revelations.

Also booted up the Ultimate Doom yesterday for the first time in a while. Wanted to play the godfather before I pickup the hot new thang :P

The Division, The Witcher 3, Sunset Overdrive, The Wolf Among Us (XBox One)

Divinity Original Sin, XCom, Baldur's Gate HD Edition (PC)

Was playing The Division but don't really have the time to devote to that to make it fun anymore - kind of hit a plateau. I've been playing Dark Souls recently and plan to get 2 & 3 when I'm done.

I haven't touched my PC in awhile, I'm sure it feels lonely =(.

ewmxxdfdn6mh85ztpqsu.gif

It's GOTY so far for me. I'm 3/4 through it and having a blast.

• Fire 1

Was playing The Division but don't really have the time to devote to that to make it fun anymore - kind of hit a plateau. I've been playing Dark Souls recently and plan to get 2 & 3 when I'm done.

I enjoyed the ride to 30, but as it is right now, The Division is broke as f***. They're entire loot/equipment system is hot garbage, and makes the launch version of Diablo 3 look genius in comparison.

I enjoyed the ride to 30, but as it is right now, The Division is broke as f***. They're entire loot/equipment system is hot garbage, and makes the launch version of Diablo 3 look genius in comparison.

Exactly. I made it to 30 and started doing incursions. But, when they jacked up the mat requirements to craft gear, and didn't really adjust the issue with RNG, I just gave up. It's too bad because I actually really enjoyed that game and had a blast through the leveling, early DZ and daily mission requirements.

I've seriously thought about getting back to D3. Played a lot pre expansion but never came back to it.

Exactly. I made it to 30 and started doing incursions. But, when they jacked up the mat requirements to craft gear, and didn't really adjust the issue with RNG, I just gave up. It's too bad because I actually really enjoyed that game and had a blast through the leveling, early DZ and daily mission requirements.

I've seriously thought about getting back to D3. Played a lot pre expansion but never came back to it.

You should. The big 3.0 patch (right before the expansion) fixed sooo much. It's on par with D2 (although I enjoy the aesthetics of D2 more) and a phenomenal game. The new Act is right up there with Act 1 in D2 as the best in the series. I'd be up for a run on PC if you wanna play.