DT Ben Hutch [Cincinnati - Signed LOI]

HuskerBoard Predictor  

49 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• 2 weeks later...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

From Husker Journal:

JULY 3 2016. ALL TEAMS MESSAGE BOARDS BEN HUTCH , DL, 6-3, 275, NASHVILLE (HILLSBORO), TENNESSEE

Ben Hutch said he had 13 offers and he’s visited Louisville, Texas A&M, Mississippi State, Tennessee and Memphis this year on unofficials.

Aggies visit went well. Mostly likely take an official to A&M later in fall.

“It was great,” Hutch says about his trip to A&M. “A lot of coaches were out of town. I only talked to the D-Line coach (John Chavis), we have a great relationship when he was at LSU. The campus is beautiful.”

“They (A&M) said I compare to Daylon Mack that’s always a good thing. I just want to be myself, but it’s great to be compared to such a great person.” Hutch said

Home state Vol’s first to offer.

“It’s my home state,” Hutch comments about his home state Vols. “Also the first school I talked to when I was a 14 year old. I like to talk to a former teammate (Vincent Perry) that is there now, while I’m there.”

Hutch said he was actually an Ohio State fan growing up, but hasn’t heard from the Buckeye’s since his sophomore year.

Louisville, kids gravitate towards this school.

“It was great. I got to talk to Coach (Bobby) Petrino. I got to talk to coach (L.D.) Scott he would be my position coach if I go up there. It’s just the atmosphere up there. I got to talk to a couple of the players too. The expansion will be great; I like what they have now. Everything (facilities) are in one area. You’re not going too far.” Hutch said

Then there’s Nebraska.

“Coach (Mike) Riley, he likes all of my film. They are losing four inside guys by the time I get there. I can come in and play early, I just have to put in the work.” Hutch said

“Coach (John) Parrella says he likes me not just a player but my off the field attitude. We everyday on the phone. The way he talked to me he keeps me up on everything. They want me real bad.”

“Coaches at Nebraska are trying to get me up there for the first game, a night game on the 3rd (September). Everything should be settled Tuesday. My mom said she had to talk to the people at her job, but they will probably let her off.” Hutch said

Some visits confirmed.

“I know for sure I’m taking one (official) to Texas A&M, I don’t know what game and I’m taking one to Louisville versus Kentucky.” Hutch said

“Probably when I take all my officials in the fall. I think my last official will be in December. Then I will talk it over with my mom, and I’ll probably commit in January.”

cornhead.gif
  • 2 weeks later...