CB Elijah Blades [Oregon Commit]

HuskerBoard Predictor  

120 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I believe he has flipped from my intel but we shall see in the upcoming hours.

I think a lot of us are getting that feeling. You might be the first who has put a time frame on it. It'd be great if he jumped on and filled a spot before signing day. Another big name joining in can only help with our others we are trying to get!

• Fire 1

Great visit. Coaches, players, facilities stood out.

Sounds like we've got a great shot, no visits scheduled for next weekend.

Said we don't have a lot of DB depth. Will play early.

Wonder how he compares to someone like Eric Lee who was rated higher as a recruit but has yet to make a real impact.

I think Lee will see field this year. Lee is shorter

Sounds like USC won't be getting a visit from Blades. I don't think they were our real threat obviously but still good news

Don't know where USC came from as they are not even listed as a team of interest

He had a late December CB go for them. He was trying to schedule a mid-week visit to USC and had an in home with them last week. Definitely were a team of interest even if far back from Florida and us.

Sounds like USC won't be getting a visit from Blades. I don't think they were our real threat obviously but still good news

Don't know where USC came from as they are not even listed as a team of interest

He had a late December CB go for them. He was trying to schedule a mid-week visit to USC and had an in home with them last week. Definitely were a team of interest even if far back from Florida and us.

247 does not show anything but the 1 crystal ball that came out of nowhere!

247 does not show anything but the 1 crystal ball that came out of nowhere!

You have to look it up. If a predictor flips his CB it doesn't pop up. You have to look back.

Said we don't have a lot of DB depth. Will play early.

I guess if that's what it takes to get him here then fine.

But ..... WHAT????

We return three out of four starters - four out of five Nickel guys. Plus our Dime guy, a much hyped CB that played as a true Frosh, a true-Soph S that played a lot on Special Teams, two four-star RS Sophs and three guys that redshirted last year.

DB might be our deepest and most experienced position group on the team.

• Mavric changed the title to CB Elijah Blades [Oregon Commit]
  • Mavric unpinned this topic