CB Elijah Blades [Oregon Commit]

HuskerBoard Predictor  

120 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Why not another update. 15/17 cb's are for Nebraska. All the big fish are included on those.

Greg Biggins from scout (contain the eye rolls) said his gut says Nebraska but USC is the dark horse. Sounded fairly confident in our favor but just a hint of USC as a contender.

Because he thinks the exact same way as the USC crowd. They can get whoever they want in Cali... because they are SC. Hey, he could be right, but the truth is, some kids don't like hearing they aren't good enough and at the last second, (when they do have really good alternative options) hey now we have room for you, want to come?

Damn I just read some of the things Florida fans put on his twitter. One wrote, "Can't be a part of DBU if you scared of completion." His response was, " lol cuz I want to stay home??" Sounds like it's USC. Sucks because he didn't even take an official but has been to USC plenty of times.. Reading a USC board most think they don't have room for him unless they don't take Greg Johnson..

Damn I just read some of the things Florida fans put on his twitter. One wrote, "Can't be a part of DBU if you scared of completion." His response was, " lol cuz I want to stay home??" Sounds like it's USC. Sucks because he didn't even take an official but has been to USC plenty of times..

I wouldn't read too much into a Twitter response to a Florida fan being a dick. Definitely think USC is in play but when this many of the big time recruiting analysts have CB's for one school they usually know something. Hope they are right!
  • Mavric changed the title to CB Elijah Blades [Oregon Commit]
  • Mavric unpinned this topic