CB Elijah Blades [Oregon Commit]

HuskerBoard Predictor  

120 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Weird situation. He was weighing his options and was supposed to be a NSD decision. Then he abruptly decommitted, and cuts off all interviews. I think he is N bc his top 2 was NEB and UF, but it makes you think that USC might have put in a hard push for Blades. If so, Darnay strikes again. If he just goes to USC then this spot isnt open for them.

Idk i just dont think he would give his decision away in a tweet. If he did on accident, it prob would have been deleted by now. But then again maybe he doesnt want to keep it secret.

I agree. Again just showing the tweet. Made me scratch my head a little.. maybe USC isn't that far behind? Who knows.. find out soon!

Out of 22 CBs, 21 of them (95%) are for Nebraska. Now, sometimes CBs are wrong. But, very rarely are they THAT wrong when you are looking at this highly rated of a player.

Unless something major comes out over the weekend, I would expect him to be N.

I agree. Oddly enough, they were severely wrong on calvin and another player recently. (A 100% CB to Clemson, can't remember who it was though)

Out of 22 CBs, 21 of them (95%) are for Nebraska. Now, sometimes CBs are wrong. But, very rarely are they THAT wrong when you are looking at this highly rated of a player.

I agree. Oddly enough, they were severely wrong on calvin and another player recently. (A 100% CB to Clemson, can't remember who it was though)

They weren't particularly wrong on Calvin. In fact, they were pretty well spot on. He was a silent commit to Nebraska and they had that picked. But there were a bunch of CBs switched to OSU that morning before the announcement.

• Fire 2

They weren't particularly wrong on Calvin. In fact, they were pretty well spot on. He was a silent commit to Nebraska and they had that picked. But there were a bunch of CBs switched to OSU that morning before the announcement.

Lol. Give me a break. They were 100% to Nebraska until 8 AM the day of his announcement. They were wrong.

• Fire 1
  • Mavric changed the title to CB Elijah Blades [Oregon Commit]
  • Mavric unpinned this topic