CB Elijah Blades [Oregon Commit]

HuskerBoard Predictor  

120 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Ya, online SAT so it can be open book. What are these people thinking? Need to make things even easier for todays kids to skate by.

Yea, that's not how online testing works.

Please explain.

Don't you have to take it at a testing center if its online? If so, they are extremely strict about what you take in with you. Generally have small lockers where you have to put all of your belongings you bring with you. They make you sign in and sign out every time you use the rest room or take a break. I don't think you can take an SAT at home can you? It's not like a college take home test or an online class I don't think. Could be wrong.

This honestly isn't even worth anyone's breath right now. No one has an actual answer to whether has has qualified or not and it will suck if he doesn't. Luckily, Donte is recruting DB's real well right now.

No one has an answer to whether Moore is N or not either, but that doesn't change the fact that this is a message board and we talk in circles and based on hypotheticals.

Ya, online SAT so it can be open book. What are these people thinking? Need to make things even easier for todays kids to skate by.

Please explain.

You go to a testing center, use a computer with a lockdown browser, complete the test, and leave. Do it at your leisure, instead of during one of the 5-6 testing days during the year.

Please explain.

Don't you have to take it at a testing center if its online? If so, they are extremely strict about what you take in with you. Generally have small lockers where you have to put all of your belongings you bring with you. They make you sign in and sign out every time you use the rest room or take a break. I don't think you can take an SAT at home can you? It's not like a college take home test or an online class I don't think. Could be wrong.

This. The test is still proctored, and there are strict standards as to what you can take with you and what you can do while there, but the big advantage is that you take it when you can/want, as opposed to waiting now until August to retake it.

Please explain.

This. The test is still proctored, and there are strict standards as to what you can take with you and what you can do while there, but the big advantage is that you take it when you can/want, as opposed to waiting now until August to retake it.
and the results will be back to you quite a bit sooner as well.
  • Fire 1

OK...I guess it all depends on what is being proposed. Are there states or facilities that offer this already? I thought you were saying take it at home on line.....which would be idiotic.

The down side I can see with this is the cost to the testing center that is now required to have dozens of computers.

Hey....having my third kid now going through this, I would LOVE to have the results back fast.

Personally, I think it's idiotic it takes as long as it does even with the method of testing they do now.

OK...I guess it all depends on what is being proposed. Are there states or facilities that offer this already? I thought you were saying take it at home on line.....which would be idiotic.

The down side I can see with this is the cost to the testing center that is now required to have dozens of computers.

Hey....having my third kid now going through this, I would LOVE to have the results back fast.

Personally, I think it's idiotic it takes as long as it does even with the method of testing they do now.

The bad thing is, is that it's actually gotten much quicker to get your results......and it still takes almost 2-3 weeks. When I last took the ACT (2002), it took almost 2 MONTHS to get the results back.

• Mavric changed the title to CB Elijah Blades [Oregon Commit]
  • Mavric unpinned this topic