CB Elijah Blades [Oregon Commit]

HuskerBoard Predictor  

120 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I talked to his seven on seven coach last night at my kids practice here in So cal, and he said he was placed at Western Arizona and will be going to Florida after he is done. Also said Blades told him he he never wanted to go to Nebraska and that he only committed because of going against his father.

I talked to his seven on seven coach last night at my kids practice here in So cal, and he said he was placed at Western Arizona and will be going to Florida after he is done. Also said Blades told him he he never wanted to go to Nebraska and that he only committed because of going against his father.

Sounds like a mature kid.

I'm betting Nebraska told him he will qualify IF he gets his butt to work in the classroom. Spoiler: he didn't.

• Fire 1

Sounds like a mature kid.

I'm betting Nebraska told him he will qualify IF he gets his butt to work in the classroom. Spoiler: he didn't.

Mattyice that's right, he said that his mom wanted him to go to Nebraska because of Williams, and that his dad did not like Williams. He did not like idea of him going to Nebraska or Williams at all and wanted him to go to Florida.

The coach also said that Nebraska set a plan for him to get eligible and that he just never committed to following it. He thought about going JUCO route here in so cal but, that it wouldn't be good for him to be close to home.

• Mavric changed the title to CB Elijah Blades [Oregon Commit]
  • Mavric unpinned this topic