Mavric

CB Elijah Blades [Oregon Commit]

HuskerBoard Predictor  

120 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Glass half full- Why announce a commitment if you are staying committed to Florida?

Glass half empty- The longer it goes without a flip the worst our position seems.

The half full seems more appropriate. Like mentioned before, some kids like that stage and platform to announce on. Can't say I blame them. I do think it is strange that you would need to announce if you were a commit

I would think this is good for us. This close to signing day if he was sticking with Florida why bother decommitting. Then again he could be looking for a little spotlight. I'm hoping for the former

And of course Duck posters think he will come there if he visits this weekend... lol

Isn't he busy all weekend?

I would think so.. when does dead period start?

And of course Duck posters think he will come there if he visits this weekend... lol

Isn't he busy all weekend?
I would think so.. when does dead period start?

Sunday...the International Bowl he and Lenoir are playing in is Saturday.

So he could go visit somewhere for a short amount of time on sunday

No. The 29th is quiet period. Dead period actually starts Monday.

So he could go visit somewhere for a short amount of time on sunday

No. The 29th is quiet period. Dead period actually starts Monday.

So he couldn't be on a visit then either.

Why not another update. 15/17 cb's are for Nebraska. All the big fish are included on those.

Greg Biggins from scout (contain the eye rolls) said his gut says Nebraska but USC is the dark horse. Sounded fairly confident in our favor but just a hint of USC as a contender.

• Upvote 1

Why not another update. 15/17 cb's are for Nebraska. All the big fish are included on those.

Greg Biggins from scout (contain the eye rolls) said his gut says Nebraska but USC is the dark horse. Sounded fairly confident in our favor but just a hint of USC as a contender.

Because he thinks the exact same way as the USC crowd. They can get whoever they want in Cali... because they are SC. Hey, he could be right, but the truth is, some kids don't like hearing they aren't good enough and at the last second, (when they do have really good alternative options) hey now we have room for you, want to come?

Damn I just read some of the things Florida fans put on his twitter. One wrote, "Can't be a part of DBU if you scared of completion." His response was, " lol cuz I want to stay home??" Sounds like it's USC. Sucks because he didn't even take an official but has been to USC plenty of times.. Reading a USC board most think they don't have room for him unless they don't take Greg Johnson..

Damn I just read some of the things Florida fans put on his twitter. One wrote, "Can't be a part of DBU if you scared of completion." His response was, " lol cuz I want to stay home??" Sounds like it's USC. Sucks because he didn't even take an official but has been to USC plenty of times..

I wouldn't read too much into a Twitter response to a Florida fan being a dick. Definitely think USC is in play but when this many of the big time recruiting analysts have CB's for one school they usually know something. Hope they are right!

I feel like if your initial knee jerk response to a tweet is that you want to stay home and not something like keeping your options open or something else like that... Then maybe that is truly what it is. Which makes it feel like a usc Oregon type situation

Usc. Sorry fellas

Your opinion or you know some news?

Guessing opinion. N is in better position than SC.

Weird situation. He was weighing his options and was supposed to be a NSD decision. Then he abruptly decommitted, and cuts off all interviews. I think he is N bc his top 2 was NEB and UF, but it makes you think that USC might have put in a hard push for Blades. If so, Darnay strikes again. If he just goes to USC then this spot isnt open for them.

I viewed it as he was a NSD "announcement". I'm sure he's already made his decision. Doesn't want the distractions in this final week (they're at a honor/awards game right?) i wouldn't want all the goofy reporters questioning me either. At a certain point all the attention is exhausting.