CB Elijah Blades [Oregon Commit]

HuskerBoard Predictor  

120 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Ya, online SAT so it can be open book. What are these people thinking? Need to make things even easier for todays kids to skate by.

online at the test sites, instead of fill in the bubbles and read from this test booklet. Instant results. Easier for alot of students not just ones trying to skate by.

Ya, online SAT so it can be open book. What are these people thinking? Need to make things even easier for todays kids to skate by.

online at the test sites, instead of fill in the bubbles and read from this test booklet. Instant results. Easier for alot of students not just ones trying to skate by.

Yep! That is what I meant. Heck...even online at school not just at testing sites. Seems like a no brainer to me.

When will the SAT/ACT get their act together...offer the test online...grade it online...and have open testing dates. This is no the 80's and 90's anymore. I know it is not because my hair is not feathered and I don't have my jean jacket on...at the moment

Have you proctored an ACT/SAT before?

I don't ever remember doing it...I have had teaching friends that have and I think they got paid like 40 dollars or something like that...they liked that part of it!

Have you had the chance to do it?

I actually have, a couple times; I also used to tutor for the ACT, too. It's still a very archaic process; I'm surprised the ACT board hasn't moved forward to try and modernize a bit. It's the most boring day of the year, either; proctors can't anything that would distract them, so it's 4.5 hours of nothing but walking around. I broke my step record 3 times over during the April test this year.

Did I miss an announcement? Did he pass?

Nothing announced that I've seen. This may be a situation where no news is bad news.

Was just going to say this. Not to be a debbie downer but for such an avid tweeter, not saying anything doesn't seem like a good thing.

I've been reading some silver linings on twitter and I can't say I agree. It wouldn't be the end of the world or anything but Blades is a talent that will help MR take the next step. There are no silver linings imo.

Agreed. This guy is a really, really good player. Would be a huge loss.
  • Mavric changed the title to CB Elijah Blades [Oregon Commit]
  • Mavric unpinned this topic