CB Elijah Blades [Oregon Commit]

HuskerBoard Predictor  

120 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Had completely written this one off as not being able to make it but is there a way that he still qualifies under the new partial qualifier rules and is then forced to take an academic redshirt? I think it was Clouse who mentioned it in an interview i listened to but wasn't sure what the rules were exactly regarding partial qualifiers?

He acts like a kid that didn't put the work in to make sure he qualifies and then blames Nebraska for him not qualifying.

Not sure where his negative Nebraska attitude is coming from.

When did he blame Nebraska?

He didn't outright do it.

But, it seems like once he started having a problem qualifying, there is a more and more negative attitude towards Nebraska.

• Fire 1

How is there still no concrete answer as to what's going on? Has a reporter asked the coaches? The recruit? He's a top 100 talent and there's just rumblings on boards from 'sources?'

Or did I miss something?

Ok, enough questions. Right?

Ditto. You haven't missed anything.

No one has asked anyone, or they haven't said it.

If there's a scholly on the table still I'd hope the coaches take a looksy at the two most recent videos ...

Yeah,....I'm not giving them the dignity of watching them. But, from what others have said, I would say this scholarship is open for next year's class.....no matter if he does qualify or not.

• Mavric changed the title to CB Elijah Blades [Oregon Commit]
  • Mavric unpinned this topic