CB Elijah Blades [Oregon Commit]

HuskerBoard Predictor  

120 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Pretty sure it never was "elite" but it would have taken us down from #23 to probably the low 30s.

Well....to honestly look at this, you would need to know what players on all the other teams aren't making it to campus. Every team has recruits that don't make it. Sometimes they get by and everyone is there. But, many times they don't.

Not saying this doesn't suck. It really does. But, to use this to compare classes....well....it's incomplete information.

I would agree. That's why I've always said that players not making it to campus/not contributing/leaving early is a separate from - though related to - "recruiting."

And I'd counter slightly by saying coaches should be held responsible (to a point) for recruiting athletes who are at minimal risk of not qualifying.

Pretty sure it never was "elite" but it would have taken us down from #23 to probably the low 30s.

Well....to honestly look at this, you would need to know what players on all the other teams aren't making it to campus. Every team has recruits that don't make it. Sometimes they get by and everyone is there. But, many times they don't.

Not saying this doesn't suck. It really does. But, to use this to compare classes....well....it's incomplete information.

I would agree. That's why I've always said that players not making it to campus/not contributing/leaving early is a separate from - though related to - "recruiting."

And I'd counter slightly by saying coaches should be held responsible (to a point) for recruiting athletes who are at minimal risk of not qualifying.

I'd bet that's part of their eval. If not, it should be.

Which is where the "related" part comes in.

Because there can be a lot of other reasons why things don't work out. See KJJ.

• Mavric changed the title to CB Elijah Blades [Oregon Commit]
  • Mavric unpinned this topic