***2016 Game Visitors***

Last year USC/Stanford at night drew 3.5M viewers on ABC. Nebraska/Michigan State drew 3.47M. Oregon/Stanford drew 2.8M.

The only regular Saturday game involving Oregon and Nebraska that drew more than USC/Stanford was Oregon/Michigan State but that was a Top 5 matchup that was hyped all off-season.

Last year USC/Stanford at night drew 3.5M viewers on ABC. Nebraska/Michigan State drew 3.47M. Oregon/Stanford drew 2.8M.

The only regular Saturday game involving Oregon and Nebraska that drew more than USC/Stanford was Oregon/Michigan State but that was a Top 5 matchup that was hyped all off-season.

Mav those are great numbers but to be fair, you have to compare it to the games that were at the same times as well. Agree?

Mav those are great numbers but to be fair, you have to compare it to the games that were at the same times as well. Agree?

That's why I was listing night games.

• Fire 1

I think what he's saying is you have to check which other games were on while they were playing.

I think what he's saying is you have to check which other games were on while they were playing.

This

I mean, if you don't like the numbers, you can feel free to research why they shouldn't be used.

I would guess that the primetime night games are all generally competing against probably one other premiere game that night. Relatively equal.

Wasn't a stab or anything. Re-read my comment... You're research is valid. Was saying it would bring more to th table in this discussion if we knew what the competition was is all.

• Fire 1

USC vs Stanford Competition: 3.5M viewers on ABC

Ole Miss vs Bama (1 hr 15 min later), BYU vs UCLA (2.5 hours later), Florida vs Kentucky (30 minutes earlier)

Nebraska vs Michigan State competition: 3.47M

Iowa St vs Oklahoma, Auburn vs Texas A&M (30 minutes after), Utah vs Washington (30 minutes after) , Kansas vs Texas (30 minutes after), LSU at Bama (1 hour after), Minnesota vs Ohio State (1 hour after), Arizona vs USC ( 2 hours after) , Cal vs Oregon (2.5 hours after)

Oregon vs Stanford Competition: 2.8M

Arkansas vs LSU (45 min earlier), BYU vs Missouri (30 minutes before), Oklahoma vs Baylor, Utah vs Arizona (2 hour later)

Oregon vs Michigan State Competition:

LSU vs MSU (1 hour after), BYU vs BSU (2 hours after), Nebraska vs South Alabama(seriously, there was no competition)

http://www.lsufootball.net/archives/tvschedule-2015.htm

I'm not even going to make any comments.... I hope whoever chooses who plays at what times, takes a look at this information though and picks Nebraska for Night.

I think it will be at least 2:30 or later.

But, I keep reminding myself that oregon and the rest of the Pac 12 have a vested interest in making it an 11:00 game and hard for the California kids to get here.

If they have any input, they may be pushing for an early game.

If Oregon and the Pac12 have any say in the time scheduling of a game at Nebraska in the B10 then this whole league is f'd up.

But, I keep reminding myself that oregon and the rest of the Pac 12 have a vested interest in making it an 11:00 game and hard for the California kids to get here.

Agree will be 2:30 or later.

Disagree with the rest. An 11 kick is 9:00 am start west coast time. Early in the morning to get ready for a big game.

Winning>Recruiting strategy

I think it will be at least 2:30 or later as well. I agree the Pac 12 does have a vested interest in making it early but there's a bit of a catch 22 there bc a prime time night game is beneficial for both teams.