Late 2016 JUCO DE Offer

Today on the Early Break show on 93.7, Sipple, a new co-host for that show, was discussing this with Sorenson. Sipple says that the staff has NOT offered this guy yet, but are kicking the tires so to speak. He also thinks that the staff would only take 1 of the transfer DT or this guy, not both and mentioned that there is only 1 scholly open right now. I guess he feels confident the staff won't take any schollies away. the transfer DT is clearly Plan A.

--edit-- had wrong co-host name with Sipple

• Fire 1

Today on the Early Break show on 93.7, Sipple, a new co-host for that show, was discussing this with Hochstein. Sipple says that the staff has NOT offered this guy yet, but are kicking the tires so to speak. He also thinks that the staff would only take 1 of the transfer DT or this guy, not both and mentioned that there is only 1 scholly open right now. I guess he feels confident the staff won't take any schollies away. the transfer DT is clearly Plan A.

Hey, how is that "new" show by the way?

Today on the Early Break show on 93.7, Sipple, a new co-host for that show, was discussing this with Hochstein. Sipple says that the staff has NOT offered this guy yet, but are kicking the tires so to speak. He also thinks that the staff would only take 1 of the transfer DT or this guy, not both and mentioned that there is only 1 scholly open right now. I guess he feels confident the staff won't take any schollies away. the transfer DT is clearly Plan A.

Hey, how is that "new" show by the way?

Depends if you can take Sipple in large doses or not. I personally don't mind him and I liked his stuff as a fill-in co-host on 1620. He seems better prepared to talk more sports besides just Huskers than he has been in the fill-in role, which makes sense as he is doing this full time now. They spend more time on Huskers than S&B on 1620 does in the off season so I like that aspect, and Sipple, despite what some think about him, is still decently connected so it is good to get information from him on a situation such as this JUCO DE and the transfer DT. That being said, I still like S&B better, but the Early Break comes on a hour earlier so I listen to that for a bit then switch over.

• 2 weeks later...