WR Manuel Allen [Louisville Commit]

HuskerBoard Predictor  

65 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Allen commit?

• Nebraska
    • Washington
    • USC
    • UCLA
    • Alabama
    • Oregon
    • Mississippi

This poll is closed to new votes

Doesn't seem that interested with Nebraska...........

Who said that? Is it time I bring back your Darnay sources to shoot you back down dude jeez. Enough with this game you keep trying to play off a comment that myself and other posters said. Goodness you get all high and mighty whenever we get someone and try to get everyone all excited only to disappoint because in reality only the player knows for certain what school he is going to.

Done with the rant, we can land this kid, I like our chances with him right now. He will be a key player under Mr, Savage Professionalism if we land him and might not sit around too much if he comes here. Really want to get this kid, number one receiver on my board tied with Babb.

• Fire 1

Who said that? Is it time I bring back your Darnay sources to shoot you back down dude jeez. Enough with this game you keep trying to play off a comment that myself and other posters said. Goodness you get all high and mighty whenever we get someone and try to get everyone all excited only to disappoint because in reality only the player knows for certain what school he is going to.

Done with the rant, we can land this kid, I like our chances with him right now. He will be a key player under Mr, Savage Professionalism if we land him and might not sit around too much if he comes here. Really want to get this kid, number one receiver on my board tied with Babb.

Dude..it was a joke

Dude..it was a joke

Lol he has been doing it on every recruit that says they are interested in Nebraska. One or two is okay but he just does it for all of them to take his shots. Stay out of the argument if you do not understand where I am coming from(if you do welcome I guess).

Allen topic right now any other arguments can be taken elsewhere and I just wanted to see what Matty wanted to say. We will be in a dogfight for this kid but I know for a fact we have a great chance to win this guy.

Dude..it was a joke

Lol he has been doing it on every recruit that says they are interested in Nebraska. One or two is okay but he just does it for all of them to take his shots. Stay out of the argument if you do not understand where I am coming from(if you do welcome I guess).

Babb is the topic right now any other arguments can be taken elsewhere and I just wanted to see what Matty wanted to say. We will be in a dogfight for this kid but I know for a fact we have a great chance to win this guy.

NICE - new way to increase the # of "threads" we will start a new thread for each player and will list which posters can discuss. So my count would be about 65 recruits with 10-15 different groups of posters per player - That's only 780 or so threads per season....

Dude..it was a joke

Babb is the topic right now any other arguments can be taken elsewhere and I just wanted to see what Matty wanted to say. We will be in a dogfight for this kid but I know for a fact we have a great chance to win this guy.

Shoot, I thought we were discussing Allen here.

Dude..it was a joke

Shoot, I thought we were discussing Allen here.

Yea I think I just came from the Babb thread or put him down for whatever reason. :lol:

Don't mean to vent on you Matty I'm overly defensive on bad days so forgive me if I went too far.

It would be nice to insert sarcasm but I can usually tell. Try not to put he's not interested after every kid says hes interested and we gucci.

Allen would continue a two year streak of players with the last name Allen.

Neb, Ole Miss, UCLA standing out.

Only unofficial he has planned is our spring game.

Did say he can go to UCLA anytime and talks to their WR daily.

Ole Miss interest stems from a relationship with a coach who was at Cal but is now there.

Keith Willams is what he likes about Neb.

Doesn't have a decision time frame in mind, but then said we'll find out soon.

• Fire 1

6'2 sounds like what we need. Seems like this staff is off to a pretty torrid pace to start out. Really nice to have this staff around for this full cycle. Hopefully those CB's prove to be right. Washington with the other two CB's were way back in July likely before he even committed to USC so those seem irrelevant.

• Mavric unpinned this topic