Nebraska Cornhuskers at the 2016 Big Ten Conference Tournament

Time to go on a 5 game winning streak.

Am I fired from doing game updates now with Huskers losing ?
I won't fire you, but I'll respectively ask you to step down. Considering we lost because of you. Lol

I will keep doing the updates.

Sounds good. Let me know if you can't and I can fill in

Time to go on a 5 game winning streak.

Am I fired from doing game updates now with Huskers losing ?
I won't fire you, but I'll respectively ask you to step down. Considering we lost because of you. Lol

I will keep doing the updates.

Sounds good. Let me know if you can't and I can fill in
No worries. I really do appreciate you filling. I was hoping they would win so you could keep doing it lol.

Knutson would start before King, I would assume. Don't forget, Dylan Vogt started a game in the 2013 tournament and pitched pretty deep into that game so don't be surprised if somebody like Jeff Chesnut or Jake McSteen were called on, the coaches will cross that bridge if they can even get there. Which they won't if the bats continue to wallow in their Schreiber-less stupor <_<

Knutson would start before King, I would assume. Don't forget, Dylan Vogt started a game in the 2013 tournament and pitched pretty deep into that game so don't be surprised if somebody like Jeff Chesnut or Jake McSteen were called on, the coaches will cross that bridge if they can even get there. Which they won't if the bats continue to wallow in their Schreiber-less stupor <_<

I hope he can play tomorrow...

I hope he can play tomorrow...

According to Erstad's post game presser, Schreiber has already been ruled out for tomorrow (Thur).