*** 2019 Recruiting ***

40 minutes ago, ColoradoHusk said:

The human brain has inherent, cognitive spatial awareness, located in a specific area of the brain..  By not utilizing that spatial awareness, you are losing that brain activity.  People need to utilize that area of the brain or it will atrophy/deteriorate.  Believe what you will, but the practices/activities which humans don't physically do as much is not the same thing.  It's an apples to oranges comparison. 

Like I said, I'd want to see evidence before I'd trust that line of reasoning. And I wasn't talking about the physical part of those activities but rather the specific area of the brain that reasons about those activities, which is an apples to apples comparison.

Right now we have room for 21.  Everyone seems to expect this class to still push 25.

Priority:

CB - We'll have to see how the 2018 guys slot in but we don't have a lot of young ones

DT - Probably still need a HS kid

Current Scholarships/Commits

QB - 1 - LUKE McCAFFREY
RB - 2-3 - RAHMIR JOHNSON, RONALD THOMPKINS, Wandale Robinson, Darwin Barlow
WR - 2-3 - JAMIE NANCEMarcus Washington, Kyle Ford, Marlyn Johnson, Jameson Williams, Brieon Fuller
TE - 1 - Chris Hickman
OT - 3-4 - MATTHEW ANDERSON, MICHAEL LYNN, Jayme SimmonsBryce Benhart, Danielson Ike, Chris Okporoghene, Enokk Vimahi
OG/C - 2 - JUCO DESMOND BLAND

NT - 1-2 - JUCO TONY FAIR
DE - 2-3 - ETHAN PIPERMOSAI NEWSOM, Ty Robinson, Stephon Wright, Adisa Isaac
LB - 4-5 - GARRETT SNODGRASS, GARRETT NELSON, JACKSON HANNAH, NICK HENRICH, Makobe Dean, Maninoa Tufono, Peni Naulu, Zach Marcheselli, Daniel Heimuli, Kevon Glenn, David Gbenda, Brian Ogwu
CB - 2 - QUINTON NEWSOME, Javin Wright, Isaiah Essissima, Tiawan Mullen, Tavian Mayo
S - 2 - Brendan Gant, Jamel Starks, Jalen Catalon

ATH - Kenny Logan

Edited by Mavric
Updated
  • Plus1 1

15 minutes ago, Moiraine said:

I wonder if it would be legal to mail players a 3D printed offer letter.

In the shape of Memorial stadium with offer printed on the field or like a Frost bust with the offer printed on his forehead?  This has possibilities, what are you thinking?

9 minutes ago, Decked said:

Why not one of the pocket hologram messages from Star Wars?

That'd be neat too.

Seriously though, they could make some pretty bad ass 3D printed items for the players. Someone has to be the first one to do it, assuming it doesn't count as a gift. But if we can give them cookies why not a 3D printout? Maybe a little football figurine that looks like them? I don't know enough about the rules. Honestly they could just use the same handful of designs over and over and change the pigment like they do on all of the images they create.

Here's a 3D print of Messi:

710x528_2369108_1979628_1459329554.jpg

• Plus1 2
On 7/27/2018 at 2:15 PM, Landlord said:

I still have the same sense of direction I had before I started relying on GPS. I just don't memorize individual streets/locations in the same way - I still always know which direction I'm going??

As far as apples to oranges - why can't fruit be compared?

Fine.

It’s like comparing apples to the holocaust.

• Plus1 1
  • Mavric changed the title to *** 2019 Recruiting ***