*** 2019 Recruiting ***

On 11/5/2018 at 10:46 PM, Warrior10 said:

I was under the impression Caleb Johnson and Dru Mathis were both being recruited as ILB by us, maybe I am off on that. 

Just offered another JUCO ILB, I'd say that confirms we are looking for one. Fun fact, he was suppose to be Minny's QB this year. 

Edit: May be at OLB.

2 minutes ago, Warrior10 said:

Just offered another JUCO ILB, I'd say that confirms we are looking for one. Fun fact, he was suppose to be Minny's QB this year. 

He's had a very odd recruitment.

We even offered him in HS and he enrolled at Cal as a DT QB....then he went JUCO for a year....then went to MN to play QB......now is back at JUCO as an OLB.....

Probably just Clouse spewing nonsense sunshine pumping as always....

But "supposedly" there is talk of Marquez Beason (Illini Commit), Calvin Avery (Illini Player), Chevin Calloway  (Former Arky starting CB, stepped away for personal reasons) looking to make a reunion  (they all went to Bishop Dunne w/Daniels) possibly at Neb.

Also talk of a similar situation involving some Georgia  (the state) kids doing the same. 

Personally, I don't buy it. 

• Haha 1
  • Fire 1

1 minute ago, Warrior10 said:

But "supposedly" there is talk of Marquez Beason (Illini Commit), Calvin Avery (Illini Player), Chevin Calloway  (Former Arky starting CB, stepped away for personal reasons) looking to make a reunion  (they all went to Bishop Dunne w/Daniels) possibly at Neb.

Also talk of a similar situation involving some Georgia  (the state) kids doing the same. 

I had actually heard from a guy connected to the program there was some buzz about some major talent coming in at the end of the year as transfers. Calloway was the only name I heard at the time. 

2 minutes ago, Warrior10 said:

Mavric posted some info that said we were working on Beason again... might not be too far-fetched.

2 minutes ago, Huskers93-97 said:

All 3 of those names are high 4 star players. What about that is bad? 2 are transfers 1 is still in high school. 

If the georgia kids are also high 4 stars. Why would we not entertain like 3 or 4 , 4 star transfers potentially?

You are asking the wrong questions.

WHY are they transferring?