*** 2019 Recruiting ***

56 minutes ago, Huskers93-97 said:

Bo recruited kids on the losing team. We are recruiting kids who win the title game. Plus there wasn’t much strategy to Bo recruiting.

Lol. I just like the idea of recruiting winners. I know it’s impossible to predict a kids hs season but I love seeing them all in championship games. Winners know how to win, regardless of the level of play. 

On 11/30/2018 at 9:36 PM, Huskinator said:

Lol. I just like the idea of recruiting winners. I know it’s impossible to predict a kids hs season but I love seeing them all in championship games. Winners know how to win, regardless of the level of play. 

At the same time there are tons and tons of great players that don't have the luxury of playing on good teams. One kid on a football team is hard to make up when there are 21 other starters + special teams. 

• Fire 1

13 minutes ago, Warrior10 said:

Anyone hearing any names for WR, outside of Wandale and Winston Wright.

Seems like if we don't close on at least one of those we'll be looking around come January. Imo, we need to sign 4. 

I think we are still interested in T.J. Jones. I don't know how interested he is in us, but that is another name.

On 11/30/2018 at 7:42 PM, BigRedBuster said:

Top recruits want to go to this????

Every time I see someone go to a school where I just can't figure out, I'm reminded of the time I almost got talked into joining the army 5 years ago because the lady I met with for 15 minutes was amazing. I.e. maybe Utah (or Washington - I haven't paid attention) has an amazing recruiter.

5 hours ago, Warrior10 said:

Seems like if we don't close on at least one of those we'll be looking around come January. Imo, we need to sign 4. 

Walters visited with Drummond from East Miss. CC after the NJCAA championship game.  Sounds like we are kicking the tires there. 

5 hours ago, Warrior10 said:

30 minutes ago, Stumpy1 said:

Walters visited with Drummond from East Miss. CC after the NJCAA championship game.  Sounds like we are kicking the tires there. 

Marquez Beason - who is currently committed to Illinois is another to keep an eye on for a flip.