*** 2019 Recruiting ***

On 11/5/2018 at 10:16 AM, Warrior10 said:

Curious to see if we make a run at a JUCO DE, we kind of get thin in a hurry after next year. 

Malcolm Lee seems to make sense, but the contact has been minimal. Recently named Texas (no offer but interest really gaining), Iowa, Houston, UCF his 4 finalists.

OV to Texas in Dec.

OV to Iowa for game against us. 

Signed with Kansas

If Robinson commits that puts us at 25 commits. Robinson signs that gives us 23 signed. Maybe mills signs and that puts you at 24 signed. Who are the other 2? Bland is not signing so not sure why he would say he expects 25 or 26 signed. Frost has shown he is pretty accurate with his words. 2 mystery signees? My guess is gates and his DT cousin.

I would guess the 25 or 26 is hesitant because he doesnt know if Mills will be able to sign or not.

26 minutes ago, Huskers93-97 said:

So we sit at 25 commits. 23 signed to date. Frost says we are taking 30. That leaves 5 more spots to fill. Who are the 5 to fill those spots? 

Pola Gates and his DT cousin I think take 2 spots. That leaves 3 more and I really have no feel on who is high on our list.

If I had to guess

DB-2- Pola Gates, Starks

DT- Pola-Mao

WR-Njoku

Pass Rusher- ?

• Plus1 2

Crazy how big the frames are in this class.  Across the board this class has a chance to be huge.  We have 8 OL/DL guys that are 6'6 and taller the other 2 Bland and Newsome are 6'5 and 6'4.  All 3 of our LB's are 6'3-6'4 range. Our DB's are 6'2, 6'3, and 6'4 and they say Wright is still growing.  It looks like Frost and co have a philosophy of bringing in guys with the right frame and explosiveness and trusting Duvall our nutrition team to put the right weight.   

• Fire 1