*** 2019 Recruiting ***

1 minute ago, RedNebraskan said:

Will 247 change their rankings at all?  The discrepancy between the two sites amazes me.

I assume they will have some final tweaks as well.

But we are actually #19 on 247 so it's not that far off.  It's the Composite where we are #22.  ESPN has us #23 (up recently from #24) so that's what's dragging the Composite rank down.

• Plus1 2

Just now, Mavric said:

I assume they will have some final tweaks as well.

But we are actually #19 on 247 so it's not that far off.  It's the Composite where we are #22.  ESPN has us #23 (up recently from #24) so that's what's dragging the Composite rank down.

Wow, now that makes sense.  I didn't realize that.  I don't trust ESPN to be fair with us.

Just now, RedNebraskan said:

Wow, now that makes sense.  I didn't realize that.  I don't trust ESPN to be fair with us.

I just think they are bad at this whole recruiting ranking thing in general. Probably don't put the resources into it that the other two do. Wish 247 didn't include them, but they probably need a third set of data and unfortunately ESPN is about it.

• Plus1 3
  • Fire 1
1 hour ago, spurs1990 said:

I just think they are bad at this whole recruiting ranking thing in general. Probably don't put the resources into it that the other two do. Wish 247 didn't include them, but they probably need a third set of data and unfortunately ESPN is about it.

and people have heard of ESPN so maybe they think it makes it seem legitter. 

I don’t care if that isn’t a word.

1 hour ago, spurs1990 said:

ESPN HS football recruiting is absolute trash honestly. Their bball isn't too bad though 

Rivals did their player position ranks. I don't know how to see where they were previously, just can see the red/green arrow. Here's the ones I could find and where they moved to:

Hannah up to 14th

Nance down to 40th

Lynn down to 74th

Wright up to 78th

Hickman up to 23rd and moved from 5.6 to 5.7 (no star change)

Graham up to 41st

Chase up to 45th

Snodgrass up to 51st

McCaffrey down to 39th

• Plus1 1

Doesn't have a profile but I just learned that Soni Fonua is cousins with Vaha Vainuku and he was his host on his visit. He said being able to play with family in Lincoln is a big deal to him. He is going with his entire family to UCF this weekend. Callahan is pretty confident he will be N.

• Plus1 3